Hypothetical question on true special order

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
All right, so you've been offered a chance to get a true special order, you know, the type where Hermes won't say no to you:graucho: , within limits of course.;) Choices extend to even vintage styles that are no longer in standard production. What would you get? Sac mallette with jewelry case? Lydie? Kelly elan? Anything else?:confused1: Sky's the limit folks! Remember, Hermes won't say no!:graucho:

Oh gosh, if this is the case, I'd get the Kelly elan in Black glazed Porosus Croc... JEWELRY CASE !!!! I sooooo need one ! in black box or Rouge Vif croc ! hmmmm...let me think... there is more.....

the kelly aldo backpack as just a top handle bag (no backpack straps) - i would be a little curious about that maybe.
other than that, i like the bolide as is, so, lucky for me, i will never dream of or pine after a SO, lol.

All right, all right........all kidding aside......let's see.....hmmmmm.....well, forgetting that I'm on a bloody-bag-buying-ban for now, if I could have whatever I want made just for me I think it might have to be a Glazed Croc Plume Elan GM.

Yep!