please help me I'm crazy...

robotkitten

...likes cupcakes
Jan 29, 2007
So I have an Adios Ciao Ciao (that I've posted pictures of before) It's a really nice print but I think that I just don't like the bag that much. (The size not the print)
I ordered a pirate ciao and a adios ciao from lesportsac figuring that I would keep the one I like best. Now I want to keep them both. Help be decide!!!
Pirate pictures first...

Attachments

• pirateciaofront.jpg
    pirateciaofront.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 93
  • pirateciaofrontopen.jpg
    pirateciaofrontopen.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 69
  • pirateciaoback.jpg
    pirateciaoback.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 71
Now Adios...
Since I've decided not to keep the adios Ciao Ciao if I don't keep this bag then I won't have any adios. I already have a Pirate in Buno Viaggio but that's my work bag and I really like the print on this one except I kind of have a rule to not have more than one print of each bag. (Dumb rule I know!)
The print on the adios might not be the greatest but I'm not sure I could get any better since the characters are all spread out.
HELP!!!!! ARGH.

Attachments

• adiosciaofront.jpg
    adiosciaofront.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 82
  • adiosciaofrontopen.jpg
    adiosciaofrontopen.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 57
  • adiosciaoback.jpg
    adiosciaoback.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 59
Hands down I like the pirata ciao. I love that little mermaid! But then again I'm not all that crazy about the adios print. If it had the little Japanese baby on the bag then I would said "yes"!

Hands down I like the pirata ciao. I love that little mermaid! But then again I'm not all that crazy about the adios print. If it had the little Japanese baby on the bag then I would said "yes"!
I don't like the sumo baby babies are yucky :yucky:
I actually think I'm thinking that I should keep the pirate and get a different adios ciao.

Yes, if you like adios I thinking getting a different style of bag would be a better idea. In my opinion I didn't like the ciao or the ciao ciao for that print. Maybe a zucca, buon viaggio, mamma mia, gioco or even the luna. Those would be my picks.

i vote pirate!! screw the 1 bag per print rule!! :graucho:
I can make an exception for pirates right?:graucho:

The Adios ciao that I got kind of sucks. It looks sad with half a chopped up pink puppy on it :sad: I called JapanLA and she's going to try to send me pictures of one that she has. I need an adios Ciao... I just need a good one!

Keep the ciao Pirata, its sooo cute! The new prints dont seem to be selling as well on ebay as I thought they would. But if you wait its going to have to be for a while but you could always use the money for one of the bags that comes out in different season.

Yea! Jamie at JapanLA rocks. She sent me a picture of a wicked cute ciao that is just black and white (and not chopped up at all) on the front and has a pink latte in the middle of the back. So I guess I'll return the one that I posted pictures of (unless anyone here likes it)
now what to do about pirates? ARGH avast matey scurvy whatever YAR!

Yea! Jamie at JapanLA rocks. She sent me a picture of a wicked cute ciao that is just black and white (and not chopped up at all) on the front and has a pink latte in the middle of the back. So I guess I'll return the one that I posted pictures of (unless anyone here likes it)
now what to do about pirates? ARGH avast matey scurvy whatever YAR!

Did u say LATTE????????

I have seen a super cute adios ciao at the SF macy's...your pirata ciao is okay...i'm not too into it. But then again the ciao is too small for me so I can't give an opinion here. What's your issue right now about a bag??