White treasure boston bag-Is it too late?

jasmine_kb

Feb 16, 2007
I hope you gals can help me: Is there any place where I can get last year's treasure boston bag (in white, with red/blue web)? I've seen them on e-bay, but I'd rather not take the chance on being tricked into a fake. Ahhh! I've been dreaming about this bag ever since I saw a girl carrying it at Whole Foods last year. She looked oh-so casually cool in her jeans and gray t-shirt with the fabulous white treasure boston bag hanging from her arm! :heart:

Do you have a picture?

Is this something similar?
OrangeMe - Shop Chic!
Oops! Sorry:smile: Yes, it's basically that bag but in different materials. The body has the Gucci monogram all over and the web is red & blue. Here's the only picture I could find (sorry it's so small):
untitled.jpg

Oops! Sorry:smile: Yes, it's basically that bag but in different materials. The body has the Gucci monogram all over and the web is red & blue. Here's the only picture I could find (sorry it's so small):
untitled.jpg

It's a beauty. I will alert you when I see one. Have you tried calling the Gucci outlet? I found my pink Gucci there, it was one of those moments....:shame:

There's a Gucci outlet?! Shows you how clueless I am! :shrugs:
Where's the outlet?

There is one in Cabazon, one in NJ and one in NY.

Gucci Cabazon
Desert Hills Premium Outlet
Suite 228
48400 Seminole Drive
Cabazon, Ca 92230
Phone- 951.849.7430

Gucci Secaucus
Harmon Cove Outlet Center
50 Hartz Way
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Phone- 201.392.2670

Gucci Woodbury Commons
Woodbury Commons Factory Outlets
Space E20- Route 32
Central Valley, NY 10917
Phone- 845.928.8034

It doesn't hurt to call them up, good luck!