The Spy who Loves U - San Francisco Edition

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Took a trip into San Francisco today to peruse the Balenciaga section of Barney's and Neiman Marcus. I was hunting for any Coquelicot left. I found a lonely Coq RH Day with questionable leather at Barneys and passed on it. Nothing left in Coq bags at the NM!! Got loads of pics. :smile: Lovely purple metallic City at Neiman Marcus. Would've snagged it, but I don't do the City!

Lets start with Neiman Marcus...they have more stock in the back...I saw a pretty RH Cyclamen Town, but it had a scratch on the front. Also a Grenadine GSH town...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• nm_spywallets.jpg
    nm_spywallets.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 901
  • nm_big.jpg
    nm_big.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 789
  • wall_nm.jpg
    wall_nm.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 291
  • nm_case2.jpg
    nm_case2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 305
Barney's had a wide selection. Some Suede bags in the dark grey, black and a mustard/brownish yellow color. Also the Animal print bags. Some Blue Paon, Atlantique. Pretty much wiped out of Coq.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• barneys_case_1.jpg
    barneys_case_1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 609
  • barneyscase3.jpg
    barneyscase3.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 595
  • case_4barney.jpg
    case_4barney.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 585
Took a trip into San Francisco today to peruse the Balenciaga section of Barney's and Neiman Marcus. I was hunting for any Coquelicot left. I found a lonely Coq RH Day with questionable leather at Barneys and passed on it. Nothing left in Coq bags at the NM!! Got loads of pics. :smile: Lovely purple metallic City at Neiman Marcus. Would've snagged it, but I don't do the City!

Lets start with Neiman Marcus...they have more stock in the back...I saw a pretty RH Cyclamen Town, but it had a scratch on the front. Also a Grenadine GSH town...

attachment.php

attachment.php
What do you call that black wallet that's up on the shelf?

WOOOOO....thanks!

Might be going to Seattle in 2 weeks. Hope all the Holiday bags are out in the stores! Will def. send in my report if I get around to do shopping in Neiman and Barneys!!!!!

Kamchin