Pomme Reade-- too young?

sparkle67

Oh to age so well....
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi all,

It's been awhile since I've posted in here... so many new names :nuts: !

I bought a pomme reade yesterday and I'm having second thoughts as I'm wondering if the bag is meant for younger girls-- I'm soon to be 40. :sad: What are your thoughts? Do any of you have this one and do you love it??

I will be 35 soon and I just bought a Reade. I really like it nice bag that can be casual or dressy. I personally carry my bronze with browns and jeans. I would like to get more in different colors, perhaps a bronze or pearle as well as a pomme.

Hi! I have a reade pm, and I'm 22 (still kinda young :sweatdrop:), but I don't think it's a young looking bag...you can try the darker colors, which I find very sophisticated and mature looking. It's just really tiny. I notice that older women tend to carry large bags, and a couple I know personally avoid tiny bags...my aunt thinks the reade is a nice bag, but it's just too small.

LV doesn't have an age limit, but it's how you feel about carrying the bag. :yes:

Edit: oops, my bad, I got confused with the first comment. You're getting the pomme...nice choice!!!