Burberry goldish trench

meluvbags

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Hi guys,

Not sure if I can post a thread about clothes here...so my apologies upfront if i cant!!

But i just bought a burberry trench yesterday and wanted your opinion on it!!!

It was love at first sight when I saw it...and it was a bit thicker and had more weight to other polyester trenches as this has some cotton in it as well. I love the way it fits...but my only question is...is that that is kinda metallicy (tho not as much as the pic shoes imo) and im afraid it will go outta style!

id rather spend this money on a trench that will last for years! please let me know what you guys think! THANKS!!! :P

Attachments

• burberry.jpg
    burberry.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 109
I think you'll have to try it on yourself to see if it's the perfect coat you're searching for...just because different colors look slightly different on people. It's sort of a neutral color so I don't think it'll ever go out of style (as with biege, browns & blacks). It looks great in the photo though!

Classy and sophisticated with a glamorous twist IMO :smile: I've seen it IRL and I really like it (but I love metallic in general done the right way), and this is the right way!

-Minal

aww thanks guys! you're making me a lot more happier about the purchase :smile:! ill try and post pics of me wearing it and perhaps you guys can see if it looks good on me haha :smile:

dont u hate it when things look great on models but not so good when we try it on! haha

aww thanks guys! you're making me a lot more happier about the purchase :smile:! ill try and post pics of me wearing it and perhaps you guys can see if it looks good on me haha :smile:

dont u hate it when things look great on models but not so good when we try it on! haha

I can sympathize...or even when you can't seem to be able to pull off the items you're lusting for but others can. can't wait to see photos of you & your coat!