Review Rapidlash - with before and after pictures

So I finally got the courage to try this after reading scary reviews on it and seeing my sister have a bad experience but I absolutely LOVE this. I've noticed a difference in my lashes, they are absolutely longer than before and nothing bad has happened to me... =D (I've been using this for over a month now.)

Based on the OP's review I bought this product and am very happy with it. I noticed a change after two weeks and now, after six weeks, it's amazing.

The first two weeks were a little problematic due to itching, redness/purpleness on my lids, but it's all but gone now. No itching at all, just a very wee bit of purpleish. No iris change. I do use it every night. I wonder if that's a bad idea long term.....

I bought mine at Amazon.

I've been wanting to get this for a while - my natural lashes are fairly long but I love really long, fake-looking lashes. Only thing I'm concerned about is the side effects (redness and itching etc) and I'm also wondering that if I stop using it, will they fall out?

I've been wanting to get this for a while - my natural lashes are fairly long but I love really long, fake-looking lashes. Only thing I'm concerned about is the side effects (redness and itching etc) and I'm also wondering that if I stop using it, will they fall out?

If you stop using it, your lashes won't fall out suddenly, but they will go back to their old pattern of growth. So when your lashes DO fall out (as they all do eventually), they won't grow as fast or as long as they did before, and eventually they will look the same as before you started using the product (though not any worse).

I have a question. What if I already use Latisse? Are the two products similar enough that my lashes will remain the same, or will the Latisse lashes fall out and the Rapidlash lashes grow in? Has anyone tried this?

I just bought this today at Bed Bath and Beyond.. I'm excited to get my make up off and start the process... I will also be using this on my eyebrows. When I was younger I had both my eyebrows pierced and now no hair grows in certain spots in my brows. I'd like to see if this will fill in the 'bald spots'...

I just bought this today at Bed Bath and Beyond.. I'm excited to get my make up off and start the process... I will also be using this on my eyebrows. When I was younger I had both my eyebrows pierced and now no hair grows in certain spots in my brows. I'd like to see if this will fill in the 'bald spots'...

I was thinking about using this on some spots on my eyebrows too. Have you seen any positive results since you've started using it?