YSL Swatches and chat

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
I didn't see another thread on this in a search, so I made one!

YSL The Black Collection 2011

YSL+Bottle1.jpg

Black Lapis

YSL+Purple1.jpg

YSL+Purple2.jpg

Black Indigo

YSL+Blue1.jpg

YSL+Blue2.jpg

Black Bronze

YSL+Brown1.jpg

YSL+Brown2.jpg

I didn't see another thread on this in a search, so I made one!

YSL The Black Collection 2011

YSL+Bottle1.jpg

Black Lapis

YSL+Purple1.jpg

YSL+Purple2.jpg

Black Indigo

YSL+Blue1.jpg

YSL+Blue2.jpg

Black Bronze

YSL+Brown1.jpg

YSL+Brown2.jpg

Gorgeous. I need them all, y0!

I really find that the YSL formula has improved since a few years back, don't you think so?

ITA. I remember trying a YSL NP at Nordies a few years ago and not being impressed. I swatched Utopian Blue a month ago and thought that it improved so much.

I really find that the YSL formula has improved since a few years back, don't you think so?

I don't know - these are my first YSLs. The formula really is superb. one medium coat for full opacity or two thin coats (which is what I did on the first two, since I didn't know for sure) The Bronze was just one medium coat.

They do need a top coat though as they dry kind of dull. The top coat bring them to life.

What I didn't mention is that you MUST wear a top coat with these...it's what brings the polish alive and shows the color/shimmer.

Just saw a review online where she didn't use a top coat and you will be disappointed if you don't.

Phédre;20221012 said:
This is Wintergreen! The shimmer does not show on the nail as you would expect or hope, but the formula is so amazing I'm completely in love with this polish!

attachment.php

Meep! This is one of the ones I missed out on!! Looks beautiful on you!