in desperate need of 05 bubblegum city!!!

i know!!!! it won't allow me to bid though because i am new to those auctions. i have never been on yahoo auctions before! and since i do not have a feedback rating, it doesn't let me do anything!

i can't believe how addicting these bags are!

:crybaby: awww I know how you feel. I felt that way for MONTHS! I just found one this month. I was ready to hunt Deana down and beg her to sell me hers! Then Bella :love: came to the rescue and told me there was one on ebay. It was a tense week and Deana:love: and I sweated bullets via email as the auction ended. Finally I had one.
You'll find one when you least expect it. Bid high, because it's not going to go cheap. :smile:

:crybaby: awww I know how you feel. I felt that way for MONTHS! I just found one this month. I was ready to hunt Deana down and beg her to sell me hers! Then Bella :love: came to the rescue and told me there was one on ebay. It was a tense week and Deana:love: and I sweated bullets via email as the auction ended. Finally I had one.
You'll find one when you least expect it. Bid high, because it's not going to go cheap. :smile:

you are so lucky!! ever since i saw photos of other pf girls with their bubblegum bags, i have been obsessed!! can't stop looking at them or thinking about them! they just look so lovely! i would like to find one in pretty decent condition. i don't mind if it is used a bit but not too used. i have been refreshing eBay all night! i feel so pathetic! :crybaby:what do the bubblegum bags usually go for? man, i would be sweatin' bullets too!!

Hey...you have a soulmate on this forum...her name is Deana...she posted a message with almost this exact same subject line a few months ago. ;) BTW, she had a happy ending, and so will you, I'm sure!

It's sometime a HUGE exercise in patience when you are looking for these popular older colors. Like everyone's been saying.....you'll find one if you keep looking for it.