Your man working at a stripclub??

first thought to my mind when i saw the thread was, "if my man was working at a strip club? you mean, a stripper? hot damn. hmm. sure whatever pays the bills, i don't really care. as long as he doesn't kiss/sleep with any of them, then i'm fine!"

then i realized the answers to the other posters and i'm like.. Oh.. like a bouncer.. or something. LOL. nvm. :sweatdrop:

At first I thought you meant what do we think of our guys working in strip clubs as strippers.

Yeah . . . I wouldn't date a Chippendale's dancer. Not that I'd have anything against the profession but male strippers are gross.

If he worked as a bouncer / DJ in a strip club, then at least I'd know he's not touching them. (I'd have a problem with him being the guy oiling up the strippers before they went on stage, though.)

At first I thought you meant what do we think of our guys working in strip clubs as strippers.

Yeah . . . I wouldn't date a Chippendale's dancer. Not that I'd have anything against the profession but male strippers are gross.

If he worked as a bouncer / DJ in a strip club, then at least I'd know he's not touching them. (I'd have a problem with him being the guy oiling up the strippers before they went on stage, though.)

glad i wasn't the only one that thought of that! :roflmfao:

lol :amuse: