I love this forum!

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
I did a search one night and found this forum and was instantly addicted. I had 3 purses and two wallets before i joined and it took me about 2 years to get them. Since joining i have bought the Mono Riveting and today (I AM SO EXCITED) i went on eluxury and the azur speedy 25 was there and i got it!!!! i cant wait till it comes and i will post pics! So thats two purses in about 1 month! Oh yeah and i got Jack and Lucie, before this board i would NEVER have thought to even look at things like that. PLUS we are going to be in vegas in the next few weeks maybe a month and there is soooo much i want to look at and i will HAVE to get something, i am thinking about a cosmetic bag or something else small ....so i love this forum but i may be living in a cardboard box with all my LV's....just kidding....thanks so much everyone!:yahoo:

Welcome to tPF (the "evil" forum :devil: j/k) Congrats!! post pics when it comes ;) Oh I also bought 3 LVs in 1 month cos of this forum....love this forum tho'

LOL! Welcome to the forum! It happened to me like that too. I am totally addicted, I have to be on here everyday!!

I went from one bag.....to many!

I always joke with people and say, "Look at my beautiful LV bag, and the poor bag's got no money in it"! LOL!

Welcome, lol cardboard box!

I can not believe you found an azur speedy on elux! I have never seen one. What time of day was it and what standard time, lol. I'm being serious! I almost don't want to see one though until I'm allowed to get it, which is May 1st. Have fun in Vegas!

Welcome, lol cardboard box!

I can not believe you found an azur speedy on elux! I have never seen one. What time of day was it and what standard time, lol. I'm being serious! I almost don't want to see one though until I'm allowed to get it, which is May 1st. Have fun in Vegas!

well, its funny you ask....last saturday i checked eluxury around 6 am and there were the speedy 25 azurs! so i added one to my cart and then didnt buy it right away because i wasnt sure i really wanted it. saturday night i made up my mind to get it....and it was gone! i swear i was in tears! so i have been stalking eluxury every day all week and this morning at 6:35 am pacific time IT WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i freaked out, i added it sooo quick and paid for it lol....i cant wait until it comes. this will be my first speedy 25, all the rest are 30's so i really hope i dont think its too small! Anyways, yeah if you cant buy it until May, it might be less painful not too look lol, i really had no business buying another bag so soon....but i just had to have it:love: Thanks so much everyone for your replies!

Welcome ! I know what you mean about how addicting this forum is. I was doing a Google search and happen to find this place.

Since then, I have to be on it for at least 3-4 hours a day! :lol:

Congrats on all your purchases ! :yahoo: I'm sure if you stick around here longer, it certainly be your last buys ! :devil: :lol: