PA174615.jpg

Balenciaga lot.... (I summon more to come!!!) :yahoo:

Balenciaga City 2011 Vieux Rose with GGH
PA164388.jpg

PA174625.jpg

Balenciaga Work 2009 Black with RH
PA164392.jpg

PA174621.jpg

I am in love with these bags. I am so glad that you modeled them for us because I want a Bal city because of it's size but when I saw you with the city I thought, wow, it's actually a good sized bag but then I thought, wait, maybe she's really petite and it just looks big on her. (I am 5'7 and a size 12).

I actually like the RM bags as well. I might have to look into some.

Hi there! Thanks for liking my shirt-dress. I didn't expect it will be noticed. I do like these shirt-dresses - it comes in different colors and I can wear it every where.

Wow! We have the same taste in bags! For the Balenciaga, I bought the City first. I later realized that it is too small for my day-to-day stuff so I carry her mostly on days when I know I wouldn't need to tote a lot of stuff.

And so, I decided to get a Work as a bigger Bal bag. The thing with the Work is that it doesn't have long shoulder strap. There is another Bal style - the Velo - that is I think as long as the City but taller and with a long shoulder strap... I'm eyeing the Velo as a next purchase.

Oh! You will love RM! It can become addicting when you get your first :smile: So many beautiful colors and the leathers are TDF, too!

Btw, I love your dogs in your signature! They are sooo adorable!!!!

Thanks again! :hugs:

Chloe Paraty Black Medium
Balenciaga City 2011 Vieux Rose with GGH
Balenciaga Work 2009 Black with RH

I am in love with these bags. I am so glad that you modeled them for us because I want a Bal city because of it's size but when I saw you with the city I thought, wow, it's actually a good sized bag but then I thought, wait, maybe she's really petite and it just looks big on her. (I am 5'7 and a size 12).

I actually like the RM bags as well. I might have to look into some.

Hi there! Thanks for liking my shirt-dress. I didn't expect it will be noticed. I do like these shirt-dresses - it comes in different colors and I can wear it every where.

Wow! We have the same taste in bags! For the Balenciaga, I bought the City first. I later realized that it is too small for my day-to-day stuff so I carry her mostly on days when I know I wouldn't need to tote a lot of stuff.

And so, I decided to get a Work as a bigger Bal bag. The thing with the Work is that it doesn't have long shoulder strap. There is another Bal style - the Velo - that is I think as long as the City but taller and with a long shoulder strap... I'm eyeing the Velo as a next purchase.

Oh! You will love RM! It can become addicting when you get your first :smile: So many beautiful colors and the leathers are TDF, too!

Btw, I love your dogs in your signature! They are sooo adorable!!!!

Thanks again! :hugs:

Thank you soooooo much for your insight! Your way too sweet to do that. I can't wait to investigate the Velo!

And thanks on commenting on my boyos. They are my babes; love them, and I appreciate you noticing:heart:.