I finally got my FIRST Coach Handbag! PICS!

proteinpowder

Jan 31, 2007
I got it! I got it! I got it! :drinkup:Cheers!

No, it wasn't the patent leather gallery tote that I've been wanting ever since I joined the forum, but a cute red signature purse. I love it on, it fits so much inside.

I took a picture of it, and the other items in my collection:
P1010008-1.jpg

My baby!!! :yahoo:

P1010010.jpg

My Modest Collection:

The red purse, A lime hamptons wristlet and the Legacy Stripe Skinny Scarf.
I had also bought the mahogany patent mini skinny but I sold it on ebay because it got fingerprints too easily.

Thanks everyone for their "SUPPORT", enabling and especially the help on the authentication pages. :heart:

Love your pieces!!! :smile: Such a great start!!! I have that wristlet in pink and :heart: it!! The perfect theme park wristlet!!!

Hehe, thats exactly what I bought it for, Spring Break roadtrip to San Diego!
I think it will be perfect for at the zoo and at my trip(s) to the coach and bebe outlets.

Thanks guys, I do love my collection items. I just wish my scarf matched my red bag. Guess its a good excuse to buy another one...:graucho:

you're off to a GREAT start! i've been wanting that ponytail scarf for a while. congrats! :heart:

Good luck, I hope you find it. I got mine off of Ebay for $45. I decided it was just too cute to pass up- of all the great things out there in the legacy collection, this is by far my favorite. That coin purse and the pond wristlet are right behind it though ;)

Good luck, I hope you find it. I got mine off of Ebay for $45. I decided it was just too cute to pass up- of all the great things out there in the legacy collection, this is by far my favorite. That coin purse and the pond wristlet are right behind it though ;)

those are all great things. i think i'm just gonna wait until the re-release of the scarf on 3/12, but i'm getting impatient!

btw, i sent you a pm!