~~**Beagly's Basic Collection**~~

Yet another addition, and different from any other. They were an ebay steal at $55, thank to the tPF'er that posted them in the Steals and Deals ~ I am very thankful!

j8pj0k.jpg

rcv4w3.jpg

27zlvdk.jpg

2eq85l3.jpg

CONGRATS !:dothewave:
what a steal !
they look great on you !
I hope the size is right;)

Cork! What is it like? I have wondered....all I every think about when I see those is the cork board we put messages on at work. I could never pull it off, but they look so good on everyone that has posted pics.

Congrats on a great steal beagly! what a great neutral summer pair...or even if you decided to do some strass or glitter DIY, they would be great for that too.

Thank you poppyseed, I can't decide what I'm going to do with them but for now they stay as cork...such a great neutral with a twist!

Omg they're so cute! What a lucky duck!
Congrats!
Thanks laleeza, I feel like I won the lottery!

Wonderful diversity in your collection Beagly! love the purple Titis and amazing eBay find on those corkies!
Thank you chloe, I love the Titis!
CONGRATS !:dothewave:
what a steal !
they look great on you !
I hope the size is right;)
Thanks Petit, they are a little big, could have gone TTS but a little padding and I'm good to go!

Cork! What is it like? I have wondered....all I every think about when I see those is the cork board we put messages on at work. I could never pull it off, but they look so good on everyone that has posted pics.
:roflmfao: Thats what I always thought too but I really like them IRL!

Wow! Perfect summer shoes!
Thank you AEGIS, they will go with anything!

Loving how your collection is growing and the nude VPs!! I am drooling!!
Your puppy is a cutie, too!!!!
Thank you loitablue, slowly but surely expanding. The beagly is adorable but scared of everything ~ including the camera!

Amazing steal! You can't beat $55!
They were an awesome steal and they are so cute IRL!