Romeo & Juliet Couture - Gossip Girl Collection

come to think of it I have some random tops I bought at Marshalls that were R&J bc i remember thinking it was a no label type outfit where the brand isnt really a big thing. I'll have to go double check. But I do like alot of the pieces and its a great price point. I'll be able to hit up Neiman Marcus this weekend (which is listed a seller on their site). I'll check out the clothes (maybe try a few on) and get back to you

loehmanns always carries a lot of R&J. so does Bluefly (or at least i know they used to...i haven't been on their site lately).

i like R&J for trendy items, but some of the materials feel/look cheap. definitely a brand that is better to buy IRL instead of online.

I always see it at NMCL. I looked thru the collection online, and honestly it looks like its based on serena/charlie's styles from the show. Not so much blair (which I was hoping for!)

I see them a lot at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Saks' Off Fifth Outlet and Neiman Marcus Last Call. I didn't think much of them, but their items are pretty nice.