2003 emerald..impossible to find?

Oct 14, 2006
does anyone here have a 2003 emerald that they could possibly take photos of? i would be interested to see how this bag looks! i have never seen a photo of a 2003 emerald except for the color!!

Here's mine. It kind of changes colour depending on the lighting but the 2nd picture is closer to the real colour I think.

collection.jpg

eggplantemerald.jpg

emerald3.jpg

I dunno... I saw 2-3 pop up on ebay and gone in like seconds when I was searching for one, but they did pop up! Don't give up! It took me ages to find one too ;)

Here's mine. It kind of changes colour depending on the lighting but the 2nd picture is closer to the real colour I think.

collection.jpg

eggplantemerald.jpg

emerald3.jpg

wow, the emerald is really amazing to look at. the color is just so unique. what a FANTASTIC collection you have lady! that marigold bag!! :love: so pretty. you are a lucky woman!! i *hope* that one day i can find an emerald! do they usually go for a lot of money?

Aww thank you :love: fruitskeletons, lovelygarments, tresorchic and impasto!

tresorchic-Yep that's marigold:yes:

fruitskeletons-Definitely keep searching, I'm sure you'll find one sooner or later!

Percephonie, your collection is breathtaking! The emerald green, marigold and eggplant are amazing! I've just found 3 more colors that I must have! I'm a newbie to collecting B-bags, how difficult is to find some of the older colors? :nuts: