Thank you & good-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maritza1973

ADDICTED TO LV
Nov 28, 2006
I want to thank all the members who made me feel welcome in this forum. I enjoyed my short time here. I am the type of person who does not like to cause problems but for some reason a person here likes to make us "newbies" feel out of place. I'd rather leave to avoid having the LV forum shut down if I say something I shouldn't say. I just hope this person stops so others don't have to do what I am doing. I learned a lot from you guys though. Good things. :love: Good-bye everyone. :sad:

Meh. don't just leave .. if someone did something wrong then report them.
and if someone is bothering you just Ignore them. don't waste your time over this person.

No reason for you to leave! please stay! :flowers:

oh darling
don't leave
and this was one of the reason they closed this subforum for a couple of days because people where feeling like you
I hope they fix this and u don't have to leave

Meh. don't just leave .. if someone did something wrong then report them.
and if someone is bothering you just Ignore them. don't waste your time over this person.
No reason for you to leave! please stay! :flowers:

Thank you for your kind words. I love this forum! I, very much want to stay but I don't want to have to confront this person. As of right now, I have not taken her rude comments personal but I don't want my tolerance to come to its end.

oh dear, what is happening? just ignore people who are mean, there are alot of nice people here!

You are absolutely right!! 99% of everyone here has been nothing but sweet and nice to me. I want to apologize for wanting to leave. I will not let this negative person get to me. I love being here and I will just ignore her and do what I come here to do....learn, share, and have a good time!! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.