Ballon Bleu or Love? What would you rather....?

Hello Patient People!

My watch came in yesterday and I love it! As one poster said, it would all work out in the end. The watch that came in to replace the damaged one was an AUTOMATIC. :smile: I had ordered a quartz due to the price and when I opened the box, I just about passed out when I saw it was an automatic. I am so happy. I have no idea if they noticed or knew the difference between the quartz and automatic. So someone was on my side and made a nice mistake in my favor. I got the automatic at the quartz price, plus a discount. It really is too good to be true so I'm waiting for the "other shoe" to drop.

Thank you for all of you input. I am very happy with my decision based on the money I had to work with. A few years down the road, I hope to aquire a love bracelet. Many, many, many years......

I also took a picture of my two pieces together. I think I'm on a major freeze for any more goodies for quite some time. :graucho:

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 158
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 178
Thank you, Everyone, for your happy thoughts and love! I am so happy with it. And I still can't believe I wound up with the automatic.

PrincessLil - it's S/S. I have to say in the store I saw a white gold one with diamonds all around the bezel. I died...after I drooled. :drool:

When I went to get the Roadster, which I thought was the end-all-be-all of watches, I tried the BB on for fun and it has been haunting me ever since...calling to me. I had to scratch the itch!!!

OMG! That is AWESOME!!!!! I'm delighted for you. Enjoy.

Lanasyogamama...thank you so much. You are an enabler for sure! LOL! :smile: All because of YOUR avatar did the desire for a BB not leave me! And I can't thank you enough...I am over the moon. I feel like I have two very practical watches for various occasions, looks, etc. I appreciate your feedback and help.

I had no idea how much happier I am with the automatic, btw. I never noticed that the quartz did not have the second hand before I got the watch yesterday. Now I see why so many members prefer the automatic. I guess it was meant to be.

Enjoy your weekend.

Lanasyogamama...thank you so much. You are an enabler for sure! LOL! :smile: All because of YOUR avatar did the desire for a BB not leave me! And I can't thank you enough...I am over the moon. I feel like I have two very practical watches for various occasions, looks, etc. I appreciate your feedback and help.

I had no idea how much happier I am with the automatic, btw. I never noticed that the quartz did not have the second hand before I got the watch yesterday. Now I see why so many members prefer the automatic. I guess it was meant to be.

Enjoy your weekend.

The second hand is awesome, I love watching it move.

:hugs:

Hello Patient People!

My watch came in yesterday and I love it! As one poster said, it would all work out in the end. The watch that came in to replace the damaged one was an AUTOMATIC. :smile: I had ordered a quartz due to the price and when I opened the box, I just about passed out when I saw it was an automatic. I am so happy. I have no idea if they noticed or knew the difference between the quartz and automatic. So someone was on my side and made a nice mistake in my favor. I got the automatic at the quartz price, plus a discount. It really is too good to be true so I'm waiting for the "other shoe" to drop.

Thank you for all of you input. I am very happy with my decision based on the money I had to work with. A few years down the road, I hope to aquire a love bracelet. Many, many, many years......

I also took a picture of my two pieces together. I think I'm on a major freeze for any more goodies for quite some time. :graucho:
NICE! Score for the automatic too! Yay!!! :woohoo: