Tom ford flap over zip bag

I don't know what mine s called.. It's a big black hobo with a big gold zip on the top and one on the side...it really is gorgeous it was 2450.00 euros but IMO well worth it ,the leather is just like my shoulder birkin....!

I went into the BH store the day it opened to look at the bags. I had seen this one online and wanted to see it IRL. The zippers are his signature look. The bag is heavy since the leather is VERY thick and substantial. It is heavy without anything inside of it. If you like the look and don't mind having a sore shoulder, this bag is for you.

I just bought the carine bag in Vegas today....the rounded shape...it's a beautiful bag...but now looking online I see that Jennifer Aniston is carrying the same bag but a more rectangle shape. The price listed for jennifer's bag is around 2600, whereas I paid 3450...seems a little strange. Just wondering if anyone knows how much the rounded cairn should be. Thanks!

I love Jen and her sense of fashion. However, she outdid me on this one and I had no choice but to look for a replica. I found it and I own it. It is beautiful and I have received many compliments. I figured I would share the link.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - link removed/ warning sent

If you can stomach the thought of a replica, I promise you wont be sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ladies,

I'm absolutely in love with the new Tom ford flap over zip bag that Jennifer Aniston has been carrying, but don't have $4,000 to spend on a bag right now. Any ideas for something similar but less expensive? TIA :biggrin:

956.jpg
I love this bag, I agree $4k, is too much!