WOO HOO!! Reveal...

BagsR4Me

Throw it in da bag!!
O.G.
Oct 7, 2008
I know you've all seen this style before, but I am just so excited that I finally have them and they're SO gorgeous that I had to do a reveal. I promise it won't be a long one.

When I saw other tPF members do reveals of these shoes, I knew I HAD to have them and I wasn't going to rest until I found them in my size. So when I went on a tPF meet up a couple of weeks ago, I put myself on the wait list. A few days later, I received an email that my shoes were in. :woot::yahoo: :party:

I picked them up last Friday, but have been busy and then I got sick, so I'm finally getting a chance to post them now.

Without further ado, presenting my amazing...

Amethyste Python Lucido HPs 120
IMG_0476A.jpg

IMG_0478A.jpg

IMG_0477A.jpg

IMG_0479A.jpg

Trying them on at the boutique, I was very nervous and disappointed because the shoes seemed a tad bit too small, especially on my left foot. I was thinking that I would need a size 34.5, but none of the boutiques had the 34.5. :sad::amazed: Oh no! What to do? So my SA put some gel foot petals which helped to push my feet back a little bit. But I also realized that even though these were a size 34, I still had very slight heel slippage on my right foot (my left foot is bigger than my right).

Well, I think my feet may have been a bit swollen that day in the boutique because when I tried the shoes on at home on a different day to take pics, they fit just fine.

What do you think?

IMG_0475A.jpg

IMG_0474A.jpg

IMG_0473A.jpg

IMG_0472A.jpg

Oh wow! They are just absolutely stunning beyond words - I couldn't love anything more! :love:

That is EXACTLY how I feel about them. I'm so in love. I can't believe I have them. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :flowers:

Totally stunning! Can't beat a pair of purple CLs:P

Thank you! I agree, a purple pair of CLs is pretty difficult to beat. :smile:

Gorgeous!! they look great on you!! :love:

Thank you so much! I appreciate that. :flowers: