Just when I thought I was done....

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
Been away from this forum for awhile... and then took a peek and saw the Fall 2011 colors and had to have something.. so I picked up a cyclamen velo... I figured this was it for the year.. no more.... Then this beauty popped up on my radar and I just about died:faint:!! I've been wanting a Sunday tote since they came out, just never found one! Anyways... introducing

OUTREMER SUNDAY LARGE TOTE

file-21-1.jpg

Comparison with Electric Blue SGH Day. I was afraid they would be too similar, oh but they are not.. hehehe
file-11-1.jpg

Ok, so now I am . :banned: for a very long time!

Congrats! Outremer is such a great color. Enjoy it.
Thank you!! I have always drooled at everyone's outremer!

Congrats! Great blue!
Thank you!

i love sundays! that's such a great bag! did they have it in the medium size??
Thank you.. Yes it also came in a small size. You can check the reference library here and see some pictures.

:drool: Beautiful! I am new to Bal and have never seen this style... where did you find it????
It was a style made in 2010, but I don't think they continued it.

Beautiful bag, congrats! MODS PICS!! :woohoo:
Thank you! No mod shots at the moment.. hehe.. I just conditioned it and letting it dry.

Ooooooh - SO PRETTY!!! I just love Outremer; IMO .. one of the best Balenciaga colors! Congrats!!!
Thank you! The leather is amazing too on this gorgeous color!! I'm so excited to have a piece!

Love it - the leather looks good on that Sunday
Oh the leather is excellent!! I'm sooo excited!! Can't wait to carry it tomorrow!

Gorgeous bag. Congrats :smile:
Thank you!! I'm in :heart:

Great find! Gorgeous bag and love the color. Congrats!
Thank you. I just can't get over it!!

hey congrats on this beauty!!!
love, love outremer!!!
Thank you!

Love Love Love Outremer, one of my favourite Bal colours!
What a beauty, congrats & enjoy!
It has become my fav bal color now!!

The corners were a little dry and slightly discolored, but I appled it up and it looked great! Then I used miracle shield and shine restore an it looks amazing!!! I took some before shots and I'll have to take some after shots later!! It is like a 9 out of 10 now!! Woohoooooo!! sooo ecstatic :love::cloud9::cloud9::love: