Spanky's world of purses !~

lvsweetness

yeah yeah yeah
O.G.
May 11, 2011
Well, I had made a thread already but I didn't have a digi cam at the time and had to opt for lousy cell phone pictures. I've been able to take some pictures of my collection that are more clear so I'd love to be able to have a new thread here. Not sure if deleting another thread is possible, but if it is, I'd love to know how and I would just delete the other one.

My name is Sophie, and I am from Los Angeles. I love purses. I try to play with them as often as I can, lol. I am looking forward to diving into the couture shoe world sooner or later but for now most of my shoes are shoes I can find at great prices. I need to save my money as most of it goes towards my bags.

I tried to pair my bags with shoes I've worn with them. I will add to this thread in the future whenever I purchase more purses and/or shoes. I am not quite done taking pictures but I think to start this is probably more than enough!

Thanks for looking!

Balenciaga Amethyst City bag with covered hardware

2mpzbpj.png

28qyjur.png

Rebecca Minkoff MAC in magenta

14tprhx.png

Balenciaga Pompon in black with giant covered hardware

2ntcvb6.png

Balenciaga Work in black with giant gold hardware

29zwmd5.png

Alexander Wang Rocco in luggage

mu8i6r.png

35a3txi.png

Balenciaga City in black with regular hardware

nbckg8.png

Marc Jacobs East West Stam

1zbfpfp.png

My small but very loved LV collection

2lksmiq.png

Maggie and Bella, and their floating heads :biggrin:

6z80tk.png

Alexander Wang Coco in black

23t5cn5.png

iojl86.png

Balenciaga City in magenta with giant silver hardware

drdw5c.png

Balenciaga Part Time in sanguine with regular hardware

2whm8wo.png

Alexander Wang Rocco in Latte

fazu6r.png

29arz1f.jpg

Louis Vuitton Nevefull GM in mono

16ityxk.png

Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 in damier ebene with Porte Tresor wallet

xpcv2d.png

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in monogram with accesories

2h2o4s3.png

B. Makowsky pink glitter satchel (not sure of the name)

svnblx.png

24qlev6.png

Marc Jacobs Venetia in pink.. not sure which shade this is though

2r6cupt.png

Balenciaga Day in black with giant covered hardware

67025957.png

Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Sasha in black

68191298.png

Balenciaga Part Time in blue layette with giant silver hardware

55612519.png

Coach Legacy satchel in salmon pink (not sure what style this is)

38884144.png

71491920.png

Balenciaga Sac in bubblegum with giant silver hardware (a very unique shape lol)

97871757.png

65233904.png

Love your bag collection and your shoes! And your puppies are adorable!
You can PM the mod and they will close your old thread. You are allowed to have only one :smile:

Maybe it is an LA thing. I live in 90049 and your collection is exactly what I want. Except I am an old CPA so not sure how that is going to work. Every one in my office would jump out of the century city towers if I wore any one of those to work. But the heart wants what the heart wants. Sigh.

As far as I am concerned, your bags are supporting actresses for the shoes. And they really make the leading ladies shine. The deep pink shoes are the best!

The combinations are so creative. Edgy bag with demure shoes. The bubbly leather bag with the soft smooth leather of the shoes.

All I can say is WOW!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Metal Groovee

95341210.png

Marc by Marc Jacobs Shifty in strawberry

60619373.png

79206633.png

Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in fig

24463024.png

Rebecca Minkoff MACs in eggshell and plumb

33798078.png

B. Makowsky sparkly pink again.. :smile:

19ac.png

Bal Amethyst city again.. :smile:

32631544o.png

Maybe it is an LA thing. I live in 90049 and your collection is exactly what I want. Except I am an old CPA so not sure how that is going to work. Every one in my office would jump out of the century city towers if I wore any one of those to work. But the heart wants what the heart wants. Sigh.

As far as I am concerned, your bags are supporting actresses for the shoes. And they really make the leading ladies shine. The deep pink shoes are the best!

The combinations are so creative. Edgy bag with demure shoes. The bubbly leather bag with the soft smooth leather of the shoes.

All I can say is WOW!

that's one of the nicest compliment's i've ever received about my bags, thanks so much! but most of this stuff is for the weekends or evenings, lol. i think any office environment would give me the crazy side stare if i wore these pink bags to work. unless i was Elle Woods maybe. :P

but most of this stuff is for the weekends or evenings, lol. i think any office environment would give me the crazy side stare if i wore these pink bags to work. unless i was Elle Woods maybe. :P

Elle Woods for President!:P I say women need a role model who has brains and can do pink.

When you go out with those divine combos, I hope the waters part for you like Moses.

Elle Woods for President!:P I say women need a role model who has brains and can do pink.

When you go out with those divine combos, I hope the waters part for you like Moses.

hah, you're hilarious, lol. i think we definitely need more women like elle woods out there. i work in finance also and need pink and cheerful colors to escape the mundane -day to day- job i have. people take me seriously in black or pink. ;)

Hi :smile: I saw your previous showcase thread and loved all your bags! But I'm not able to see the first half of your new pics with your digi cam :sad: Maybe something went wrong with the upload?... I would love to see all your bags in detail!

thanks karilove for telling me about the pictures- so strange cause they all load for me but you are not the first to tell me that you can't see them. i thought maybe just a glitch with tinypic.com but guess not :/ i will upload them again now using photobucket urls and hopefully it will work :smile:

sorry to those who have already seen them and are witnessing the savage'ness of my crap again

here we go :smile:

Balenciaga City in amethyst with covered hardware

2mpzbpj.png

2.png

2a.png