Give me 10 reasons NOT to get a classic flap b4 I get it and go broke

Sep 22, 2006
My NM SA just called this morning and told me she located a med blush patent classic flap for me that I've been craving for months. For the whole day, the two words "classic flap" have been clock ticking on my mind every 5 mins. But the truth is, my resource is exhausted after massive bagS' hunting. Please, save me here, feed me all the reasons not to get it and stop this crave, at least for now.:s

i would only buy it if you have the funds for the bag now. Otherwise, i would save some money now, and there will be many more "i love" bags to come that you can buy when you are more financially secure!

4. It's patent and patent is really trendy right now. Patent pink = very trendy combination.

Spending money you don't have on a very trendy item= reason #4 not to buy.

(I tried my hardest)

this is tough...if i can make it 24 hours when i know i shouldn't, but want to, i usually can make it without it.....and then i feel relief that i got through it.
that's all i got..that you might feel relief when you let it go....i suck at this....sorry...

what other bags did you crave in lately? maybe you could return some that you haven't worn it ?????

One thing scares me more than being broke is return. :P Can't stand the pressure...

Well, my recent craves are LV mono revits, which I already put it on my "have it or be dead" list; dior cruise collection goucho tote, chanel cambon small reporter and this. All of them are around 2k range. :crybaby: