ok i did it

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
just bought the crackled patent blush med. classic flap
it's gonna hurt when i get my CC bill in acouple days, i've got the med. classic caviar flap, the ultimate soft and this on the same statement....OOOOUCH

people are really jonesing for this bag....its real popular! the talk of the town! I just got mine yesterday! i'm so excited.
do you have it ... do you love it???inquiring minds want to know.:P

people are really jonesing for this bag....its real popular! the talk of the town! I just got mine yesterday! i'm so excited.
do you have it ... do you love it???inquiring minds want to know.:P
i'm actually not that excited, going through terrible buyer's remorse right now, i am going to try to call tomorrow to see if maybe they can refund it. i feel terrible hiding it from fiance as well, i bought the ultimate soft behind his back, and now this.

not feeling any joy right now:crybaby:

^^sounding like it is perhaps not meant to be. There's nothing wrong with that. If you'll feel better, return it. If you must get it back, it'll always be there.

Buyers remorse is the WORST. But all's not lost - you have to do what is right for you.

the only problem is, the cad exchange rate is quite low today, so if it goes up tomorrow and they do a refund, i may stand to loose some money....aiy....my wants are above and beyond my wallet