My new paddy is here!!

crouner

Jan 26, 2007
The fed ex guy just left and I tore open the box (okay not really as I did not want to hurt the contents). :yahoo: I had ordered the Spring 07 "loaf" paddy from the NY store last week and it is here!!! I was very concerned after reading the posts the past few days about the 07 paddys :sad: and the declining quality. This is my first paddy so I have nothing to compare it to but I think I love it. I really wanted a grey color (gallett or mousse) but wanted the boxier style. The leather is soft and there are no discolorations, marks, etc. This is the gallett color. I think that it is probably a little more structured that the 05 or 06 paddy but it is not totally rigid (which I was very afraid of). I have been on pins and needles not knowing what I was going to get (because I did order it sight unseen). And you only have 7 days to return it for a store credit. So I either love it or am going to pick something else out! And now I have been trying to figure out for an hour to post pictures and I can't figure it out!! All of the files are too large!!:sad:

Congrats! What colour is gallett to be exact? Off white? It's lovely! Love the boxier style!

When I was researching colors, LVR listed gallett as light gray. I looked in my french/ english dictionary and it is translated as pebble. Maybe someone has a better translation? I called both Chloe boutiques inquiring about the color as well. The SA's in the boutiques described it as a beige gray or taupish. It definitely has more color than off white - maybe the pictures aren't doing it justice! I fell in love with the color and hunted this one down. This is the same bag that is on NAP as the double zip paddington but I think it looks a ton better in IRL.

When I was researching colors, LVR listed gallett as light gray. I looked in my french/ english dictionary and it is translated as pebble. Maybe someone has a better translation? I called both Chloe boutiques inquiring about the color as well. The SA's in the boutiques described it as a beige gray or taupish. It definitely has more color than off white - maybe the pictures aren't doing it justice! I fell in love with the color and hunted this one down. This is the same bag that is on NAP as the double zip paddington but I think it looks a ton better in IRL.

Definitely see the light greyish tinge. It's gorgeous! A very veratile colour that you could wear with a lot of outfits! Congrats again! :yes: