I finally rec'd my heatstamped luggage tag...

itsgood2beme

and u too!!!
Oct 7, 2006
Yippeeeeee :yahoo: , I don't have access to a digital right now, but I can tell you my luggae tag turned out AWESOME!!

I went with GOLD lettering in size 2....my initals vertial on the front of the tag - and I am so happy I did this, I was hesitant at 1st - heard about people who said their tags came back uneven etc....but I have to say mine turned out PERFECT.

..although, when I left they didn't give me a little bag or anything, pretty much - here's your tag now go -HA! HA! So I ask for a piece of paper or something to protect it until I got home, she's like - I can give you an evelope -HA! HA!

Then I told her about how much I love ELUXURY - oh, the SA's hate it when I tell them that, but it's the truth!!!

...I will post photos in a day or two....thanks everyone!!!! :yahoo: :jammin: :yahoo:

Yippeeeeee :yahoo: , I don't have access to a digital right now, but I can tell you my luggae tag turned out AWESOME!!

I went with GOLD lettering in size 2....my initals vertial on the front of the tag - and I am so happy I did this, I was hesitant at 1st - heard about people who said their tags came back uneven etc....but I have to say mine turned out PERFECT.

..although, when I left they didn't give me a little bag or anything, pretty much - here's your tag now go -HA! HA! So I ask for a piece of paper or something to protect it until I got home, she's like - I can give you an evelope -HA! HA!

Then I told her about how much I love ELUXURY - oh, the SA's hate it when I tell them that, but it's the truth!!!

...I will post photos in a day or two....thanks everyone!!!! :yahoo: :jammin: :yahoo:

Ooh, that reminds me, I still need to get mine done! :smile: