Kevin Federline gave birth to new baby girl....

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
kevin-federline-300.jpg

It's the look of love!

Former backup dancer and rapper Kevin Federline and girlfriend Victoria Prince are the proud new parents of 6-week-old daughter Jordan Kay, and the happy couple showed off their little one during an evening beach trip recently.

Enjoying some time in Santa Barbara, Calif., the new parents cuddled with their baby girl before taking a stroll along the shoreline to watch the sun set.

Federline's other four children – sons Jayden, 5, and Preston, 6, with ex-wife Britney Spears, and son Kaleb, 6, and daughter Kori, 8, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson – weren't along for the fun, though they did take their own trip to the shore shortly before welcoming their new baby sister in August.
– Anya Leon

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20531766,00.html

many congrats to Kevin and his girlfriend!

Congratulations to them, but I've always wondered how someone with multiple families with so many different children was able to keep up and give adequate time to all of them. While it may be able to be done, in the vast majority of cases men tend to give the children they already have less time when they start a family with someone new. I hope that doesn't happen with his other four children.

Mazel tov to the happy couple, of course

But I must ask

What on earth does he have in his trousers/pockets/whatever that keeps attracting yet more babymommas? Who are these ladies? If I met a guy under 35 with four children by two women (two of which are the same age!!!) I would run a mile. Not lay down and produce the fifth!

Mazel tov to the happy couple, of course

But I must ask

What on earth does he have in his trousers/pockets/whatever that keeps attracting yet more babymommas? Who are these ladies? If I met a guy under 35 with four children by two women (two of which are the same age!!!) I would run a mile. Not lay down and produce the fifth!

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif