Revenge on ABC

^ Faith, I didn't think so either. They weren't bad at all, but not major eye candy either for me
I think watching Scott Speedman in season one of Felicity this week has spoiled me.

Is this show supposed to have a short one or two season run, does anyone know? It doesn't seem to have a long running premise and the title doesn't leave much room for them to change it up.

I was pleasantly surprised. There were definitely some bad acting moments but the storyline's interesting enough for me to overlook it. The girl who plays the protagonist's friend though was just really really distracting with her awful accent...is there a reason why this character needed an accent at all??

The main actress also surprised me; she was a lot better than I thought she would be (judging from the commercials). I think it's her dark eyes---they definitely hint something more sinister lurking under the surface! I don't think she makes a convincing seductress though, I didn't really get why the guy found her so attractive?

I was pleasantly surprised. There were definitely some bad acting moments but the storyline's interesting enough for me to overlook it. The girl who plays the protagonist's friend though was just really really distracting with her awful accent...is there a reason why this character needed an accent at all??

I don't know if there is a reason for her accent, but the actress is British.

Revenge is sweet... Not sure if I can trust Nolan guy. He kind of reminds me of the smarminess that was James Spader character in Pretty in Pink

The least interesting part of the show is the side story with Declan's younger brother and how he's trying to impress the rich girl and her friends.

is emily following her dad's instructions for revenge or is she coming up with the ideas herself? Also, how long can she hide from queen victoria and her PI? enough to last more than one season?

I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than I thought I would. I'd say it's probably my favorite new series this fall. There are some acting quirks/lack of ability that do disappoint me a bit (I'm so glad the actress who plays her best friend got a much MUCH smaller role this episode...!). The actors who play protagonist + Victoria's son have absolutely no chemistry together though.

Since this show seems to be off to a great start ratings wise, I just hope it doesn't go the route of "Prison Break" and try to stretch out the storyline wayy longer than it can sustain itself. I'd rather it end nicely in one season than start going off on a tangent.

is emily following her dad's instructions for revenge or is she coming up with the ideas herself? Also, how long can she hide from queen victoria and her PI? enough to last more than one season?

Hmmm..that's a good question. I think she's thinking of these ideas herself though. I think what he wrote in the journal she always reads is just the truth of how things really happened..not ideas on how to get back at the people. Plus doesn't she read that he says to forgive...and then she says that famous line about revenge.

Next week's epi should be really interesting with the PI following her...but i hope she's smarter and faster than Victoria and already has backup plans.

I'm loving this show. I even gave up watching SVU live to watch Revenge in stead. I like Emily here more than I did on Bros & Sis. I think Nolan is a nice friend to have in your back pocket, I hope their friendship lasts.

IIRC her dad spoke of forgiveness in the first episode, while Emily has decided to go for vengeance....so she is coming up with these ideas. She appears to hide from Victoria long enough to marry her son... who was possibly killed in the opening episode.

Revenge is sweet... Not sure if I can trust Nolan guy. He kind of reminds me of the smarminess that was James Spader character in Pretty in Pink

The least interesting part of the show is the side story with Declan's younger brother and how he's trying to impress the rich girl and her friends.

I don't know, Nolan might remain a good ally because he doesn't like the families either, Emily's dad helped him in the beginning, and because he doesn't really have any other friends.