omg! it has happened! the limited edition saddle bag on ebay!

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
:wtf::wtf::nuts::nuts:

9a6c_1.JPG

eBay: NWT Dior India Decade Saddle Bag (item 270094474225 end time Mar-06-07 14:29:07 PST)

i can't tell for sure if it's authentic, but i pretty much looks like it just might be authentic. my god, $5000 will get you the limited edition india saddle bag.

(chloe?! where are you. your saddle is on ebay! :graucho:)

p/s OMG! the seller said she has the england saddle too (in the description for the india saddle) and it's "coming up". i don't know if i should start peddling my lung out on ebay too or just faint from this sheer madness.

^ hehe, i'm really wondering if they'll make a profit on this, considering it retailed at 2275 pounds.

if there was a french saddle on ebay, i'm definitely making plans to rob the bank (or my school's union shop)

okey girl u dont spend anything in Amsterdam and i dont spend anything in Dublin during the weekend... we keep that for the fund :P :roflmfao:

hehe, in all seriousness it might just happen since (a) i did manage to walk away from lv, chanel, mulberry and hermes without spending a cent the previous time (b) am going to pc hoofstraat with the bf, so i can't be seen purchasing ANY bags at all.

it's now down to your side nat! :graucho::P

hehe, in all seriousness it might just happen since (a) i did manage to walk away from lv, chanel, mulberry and hermes without spending a cent the previous time (b) am going to pc hoofstraat with the bf, so i can't be seen purchasing ANY bags at all.

it's now down to your side nat! :graucho::P

ok ... i promise ... if my extreme dior catwalk sandals are not there and i cant order them and if mini dolly set is not there and i cant order it and if a small trotter is not there and i cant order it i wont spend a penny ! :roflmfao:

That is a STUNNER of a bag and also one of my favorite bags out of that collection...a few weeks ago i saw the England and USA ones in person and they were out of this world beautiful, especially the USA one...its $4700.00 btw, i didnt see the price of the England one.

^ bagologist, the england one is 1520 pounds (or something like that). i know the USA one was one of the most expensive one, and i think the price in USD is definitely cheaper than it being in pounds.

ok ... i promise ... if my extreme dior catwalk sandals are not there and i cant order them and if mini dolly set is not there and i cant order it and if a small trotter is not there and i cant order it i wont spend a penny ! :roflmfao:

*scratches plan for the le saddle bag fund* :P

nat, you must post pictures of your new purchases from dior (of course i know you'll be getting something from dior right? ;))

y'know i think the mini dolly set with the trotter romantique bag would be absolutely sweeeeet! :drool:

but of course i know we all want to see you get those s&m sandals and model it for us!