Help! I'm being seduced!!!

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
I am being seduced by the giant silver hardware :wtf: . Which is reall weird b/c I absolutely hate the giant :yucky: (so much so that I think I called them 'nipples' at one point), but I can not resist the silver :drool:.

Picture this: Giant silver work in bleu glacier (:drool: :drool: ).

Anyhoo... has anyone else been seduced by the gold or silver?

I would like to see pics also. The bbag in general has seduced me. My DH thinks I am crazy.(My DH thinks the box and the city look exactly the same and he calls me crazy:nuts: !?!)

I am so seduced by the GOLD GH that somehow the silver is not thrilling me! I find that silly because I am DYING for the regular pewter hardware again. Are there pics floating around here anywhere? I'm sure I'll change my mind!

I've not been too keen on the Gold GH -- I tried on a Rouge Vermillion City at my local NM and found the bag to be HEAVY! I might change my mind, though, about Silver GH. I'd like to see it IRL before I make my final decision. :smile:

I am the same way tabby!!! All of the sudden I am so excited to see it!!! I prefer silver over gold so maybe that's why I haven't been drawn to the gold GH. I also like to have differnt styles in my collection to keep me from getting bored so hopefully I will love it when I see it IRL!!!!

I think it's an acquired taste for some?
I opted for a regular hardware till I kept going back to NM to see the bags then.....I eventually fell in love and went with the GH city in marine..

I CAN't WAIT for the silver GH to come!!