Speedy 25 Bandouliere--No LV label inside bag??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagimpulse

Dec 25, 2008
Hubby just returned fr Milan with the new speedy 25 bandouliere:smile:) from the LV boutique at the international airport. I dont see any LV label in the bag lining at all or any serial number tag sewn in. Any cause for alarm??(tho I cant imagine getting a fake from the airport LV boutique in Milan...)

Hope one of the knowledgeable LV collectors can advise!

Thanks in advance:smile:

Hubby just returned fr Milan with the new speedy 25 bandouliere:smile:) from the LV boutique at the international airport. I dont see any LV label in the bag lining at all or any serial number tag sewn in. Any cause for alarm??(tho I cant imagine getting a fake from the airport LV boutique in Milan...)

There shouldn't be any of those tags because they don't come with them. The "label" is actually on one of the leaf-shaped leather tabs on the sides. :smile:

On the Speedy B there should be a stamped where it's made at the bottom of one of the Vachetta strip where the strap is attached. Then the serial # is stamped behind the pocket pouch. So, lift the pocket pouch and it should be there. Hope that helps :biggrin:

Thanks for the info! What a relief to know that. I was feeling abit paranoid:smile:

I'm so sorry I gave you the wrong information! Forgot that the Speedy Bandouliere bags do not have the "leaf" tabs; they have the rings to attach the strap instead. The stamp should be at the place where znzngo described.

Status
Not open for further replies.