Need let-trade help

Status
Not open for further replies.

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Hi all-

I am looking to buy from let-trade and would like to ask the advice of those who've purchased from him before. I checked out the pics of the bag I want and don't see any flaws. However, the bag is being sold at close to half off. What might I be missing? Or is this typical of his pricing? What questions should I ask?

Any and all help/experiences are appreciated!

just ask him about any flaws, and if there are any, ask for more up close pictures. which auction is it, i will take a look at it with you. (without taking it from under your feet!)

I've purchased around 11-12 LV from her since 2005 ( when I had not on eBay yet~my first purchased: LV Epi Lilac Hori Elastique Wallet ).
You could ask them to mention you the condition but major of their LV in good condition. They sell cheap coz they got cheap from their customers :smile:

I have a new question relating to this...does anyone know why on some items they dont list a product description but just say to look at the pictures? I have always wanted a speedy in the cerises :love: and they have one on there but no description really. can anyone look at that and tell me if they think its in good condition or about the price? I would really appreciate it.

thanks so much guys!

I have a new question relating to this...does anyone know why on some items they dont list a product description but just say to look at the pictures? I have always wanted a speedy in the cerises :love: and they have one on there but no description really. can anyone look at that and tell me if they think its in good condition or about the price? I would really appreciate it.

thanks so much guys!

I notice they will make complete description once they'll list their LV on eBay :smile: May we can understand their reason, let's think, if we're selling too many items like them & have to make very very compete description for each item, how many time & worker we need to do that? ;)

Hi all-

I am looking to buy from let-trade and would like to ask the advice of those who've purchased from him before. I checked out the pics of the bag I want and don't see any flaws. However, the bag is being sold at close to half off. What might I be missing? Or is this typical of his pricing? What questions should I ask?

Any and all help/experiences are appreciated!

Let-trade is the only LV reseller I will purchase from. I have bought from them since back when they were called a-must-buy.
All their pics are great & I've received everything in the condition described. I fully trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.