My exBF and Hermes...

fromparis

O.G.
May 29, 2006
Today it was a day off :yahoo: and I planned to do some shopping and also was supposed to have a nice lunch with my exBF...

We met at the Chanel store where I have to check the new arrivals...nothing caught my eyes (but I've found a Chanel dustbag for a friend;)).

Then we went at Le Printemps to have lunch at Ladurée...and since it's at the same floor, I just wanted to have a look at the Balenciaga corner.
I had a crush with a Balenciaga Anthracite, but I only quickly look at it...and touched very quickly also the leather...

Then we went for lunch, and at the end of the lunch while we were waiting for our coffees and macarons...he told me he had to make a call...when he came back he had a big white Bal Bag in his hand...
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/my-anthracite-we-is-here-101842.html

Well why this story is in the H Forum...well after this I told him I wanted to see a scarf at Hermes (false reason;) ) and I offered him a belt in Black Box:yes: with palladium H !!!
He was really pleased with this surprise : he let me choose everything leather, HW ...but the size.

I also had to (secretly) tell my SA to cancel my order on the Bearn Fuschia Compact Wallet since I couldn't purchase the belt and the wallet this month...but as you can guess I wasn't even a little bit sad to have to do this...

congrats P

Since you have a new bag to play with for a while you can get the wallet later. Did you see J when you went in for the belt?

enjoy your new bag

How sweet!

If only all my exBFs were like this, I would be SWIMMING in Hermes! :Push: LoL

I adore "just because" presents the very best. Congratulations!!

And your English is lovely.

This is your ex you are talking about? Wow! Very nice of him to buy you a B-bag and very nice of you to buy him an H-belt! Perhaps next time it can be the other way round: he buys you an H-bag and you buy him a B-belt....
And why is he your ex??? He sounds like a keeper!

This is your ex you are talking about? Wow! Very nice of him to buy you a B-bag and very nice of you to buy him an H-belt! Perhaps next time it can be the other way round: he buys you an H-bag and you buy him a B-belt....
And why is he your ex??? He sounds like a keeper!

When I red your post first, I:roflmfao: ...

but thinking about it :confused1: ... maybe I should reconsider...:shrugs: ...:P ...

btw he loves H and hates Balenciaga;)
...so for the next hypotheticals "impulsive"presents I'm OK for the bag ...but for him maybe some ties and pochettes...