The Official Rebecca Minkoff & Team Discussion Thread

Wow this is great news. I love RM bags. They are my favorite. Congratulations on the impending birth of your little one Rebecca. Babies are wonderful! Next comes purses. :giggles:

I have a burning question for the team. I supposedly saw a Purple Leather Snake Nikki. With solid black lining, and the hexagon feet. It slipped through my fingers, and I can't eat or sleep until I find another one, and make it mine. Does this bag exist? Or was it a mis-represented microfiber. I've seen all the other color microfiber Nikkis, and they have different feet. I'm about to offer tons more to the last minute sniper, if that was indeed a leather one procurred at a sample sale. Or if there are more out there I will continue to look. I am a woman possessed. Am I chasing a unicorn?

So glad to see this!! I am madly in love my my RM bags and love the thought of having the ability to chat with the designer.

Can't wait to see what you've got cooked up, Megs!

Hi Cocolo,

Thanks for bravely submitting the first question on this thread! We are doing our homework to try to find the origins of this illusive Purple Snake Nikki and we'll post any info we can dig up asap.

-RM Team

Wow this is great news. I love RM bags. They are my favorite. Congratulations on the impending birth of your little one Rebecca. Babies are wonderful! Next comes purses. :giggles:

I have a burning question for the team. I supposedly saw a Purple Leather Snake Nikki. With solid black lining, and the hexagon feet. It slipped through my fingers, and I can't eat or sleep until I find another one, and make it mine. Does this bag exist? Or was it a mis-represented microfiber. I've seen all the other color microfiber Nikkis, and they have different feet. I'm about to offer tons more to the last minute sniper, if that was indeed a leather one procurred at a sample sale. Or if there are more out there I will continue to look. I am a woman possessed. Am I chasing a unicorn?

Hi All,

My name is Nicole and I do customer care here at RM. We are super excited to be able to post in this thread and help with all your questions! I can hep with all inquiries; special orders, repairs, product inquiries, girl talk and more so please feel free to ask away! :smile: