The GIVENCHY waiting lounge... step on in!

After spending months going back and forth between a Balenciaga Velo or Town, I finally took the plunge... and ordered a Givenchy Pandora instead!! I got the wrinkly leather kind with gold HW and the anticipation is driving me nuts (I never seem to learn with online shopping). This is only my third designer bag purchase, but my first in black. I've been dying to get a really great quality, everyday black bag and the understated Pandora seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

After spending months going back and forth between a Balenciaga Velo or Town, I finally took the plunge... and ordered a Givenchy Pandora instead!! I got the wrinkly leather kind with gold HW and the anticipation is driving me nuts (I never seem to learn with online shopping). This is only my third designer bag purchase, but my first in black. I've been dying to get a really great quality, everyday black bag and the understated Pandora seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

The Pandora will last longer. I love my bals but the corner wear and handle break down has me on the fence these days. Can't wait to see your new bag!

When does it come? Great choice, btw!

^^ Thanks littlerock, that's good to know. I live in NYC, so I need something that can quite literally weather all storms, because you really never know what you're going to get here.

It's suppose to arrive on Monday!

^^ Thanks littlerock, that's good to know. I live in NYC, so I need something that can quite literally weather all storms, because you really never know what you're going to get here.

I think you made the right decision! I'm a die-hard bal fan but decided to take the plunge on the pandora as well. I got it a few days ago and I was on the fence but after carrying it a couple of times.. I'm in love! It definitely has a more different feel than Bal.

I also chose the wrinkly leather with black leather, medium size.

So exciting! I can't wait for another reveal. I need a pandora in my life. I don't have one yet but it's literally next on my list.

waiting for a pre-loved eclipse - first givenchy bag for me.

I really want the flap bag they issued in the summer: new line bag! and I like the antigona a lot as well.

I think you made the right decision! I'm a die-hard bal fan but decided to take the plunge on the pandora as well. I got it a few days ago and I was on the fence but after carrying it a couple of times.. I'm in love! It definitely has a more different feel than Bal.

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your new bag, juicy couture jen! I have always steered clear of Bal bags, but I was so drawn to the suede ones for fall. They don't seem to be as popular as the regular leather though.

So exciting! I can't wait for another reveal. I need a pandora in my life. I don't have one yet but it's literally next on my list.

I will make sure to post pics littlerock. What color are you hoping to get the Pandora in?

The Pandora will last longer. I love my bals but the corner wear and handle break down has me on the fence these days. Can't wait to see your new bag!

When does it come? Great choice, btw!

As a former Balenciaga ONLY lover, I can attest to this, lol. Hard to keep them bbags in mint condition for very long. Even with normal, loving use.

Congrats RainbowDash!

So nice to see you here, jcj. :graucho:

The Pandora will last longer. I love my bals but the corner wear and handle break down has me on the fence these days.

I'm no longer on the fence. I was on it for awhile, then hopped right over and haven't looked back!

I've been agressively editing my bag collection (letting go of most of my "delicate" bags"), and creating a pared-down, simpler collection. Fewer bags (I'm aiming for less than 10 in my entire collection), but more durable and carefree.

So... count me in the Give waiting lounge! :graucho:

You girls aren't the only ones disapointed in how quickly Bbags show wear & tear, you can count me in that club. I was actually afraid to by more lambskin bags fearing they too would have the same fate but I have two PS bags and a wallet and none of them have any wear issues.