I Dream of Chateau...

DianaPrince12

Old School Lux LOVER
Jul 31, 2009
Hi ALL,

Well it seems that since im NOT currently IN LOVE with any of the New L.A.M.B. pieces I have decided to OBSESS over Old School Lux pieces in “Chateau”. YES, your thinking like im thinking, FOOLISH Girl where in the world are you going to SCORE all of these classic pieces...thats just it, seems I LIKE to TORTURE myself and have tons of regret for NOT picking these things up when I had them in my hands. :pout: UGH, Rahnon why do you do this?!?!?!?!?

...so the SEARCH is on :search:

Thank you in advance to Amy at LambCollections.com, Cheryl for her amazing pictures and any other LAMB I “BORROWED” photos from

Attachments

• lux2-3comp.jpg
    lux2-3comp.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 80
  • lux4-43comp.jpg
    lux4-43comp.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 72
  • lambchateauclutch.jpg
    lambchateauclutch.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 77
  • lux3-14comp.jpg
    lux3-14comp.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 73
  • helen3.JPG
    helen3.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 87
Oh shoot...I don't see it on Bonanza anymore.

Don't worry....we will find you one...or two!

:graucho:

GOT THAT one...and funny thing is, Im pretty sure the seller is the girl that I gave the Rasta Montego to at the Sample Sale. I sent her an email saying hello :lol:

...a Cheetah and Lipstick Saddle would be AWESOME!!!! But let me make SURE I really LOVE it once I get it in my "I tend to change my mind" little hands ;)

.....DUH!!!! Its too early for me before work....you know I NEED FULANI in the Chateau!!!

I dont even wanna START on how I have had the FULANI in Chateau in my hands at TWO DIFFERENT sample sales and put it back UGH :crybaby: Why didnt I know then what I know NOW :cry:

:bagslap:

:graucho:

GOT THAT one...and funny thing is, Im pretty sure the seller is the girl that I gave the Rasta Montego to at the Sample Sale. I sent her an email saying hello :lol:

...a Cheetah and Lipstick Saddle would be AWESOME!!!! But let me make SURE I really LOVE it once I get it in my "I tend to change my mind" little hands ;)

Oh my gosh, that's funny! How great that these classic gems are staying in the Lambie family. :P Congrats on snagging your first Chateau...the first of many to come I'm sure!

no pictures :shucks:

people PLEASE...dont let me go back into the COLLECTIONS thread and start calling out names :graucho:

....GUESS its on you Rad to SHOWCASE the AMAZING Rasta Chateau thats coming your way :cloud9::love: DREAMY

okay I went back a little and NO Chateaus....:thinking: whatsup with that, hmmmmm

so it looks like the following people are off the hook cause I just :ninja: SPYED :ninja: some Collection photos:

Mark (you are on a roll. LOVE it)
Cheryl
Blissa (ummm that Rasta Eton is 2DIE4)
Lori (you have EVERYTHING. OMG :smile: cant believe NO Chateaus. Would LOVE an opinion from you...)
Daisy
Allicat (The Official Alston Queen :worthy:smile:
Robot (I emailed you many moons ago. SORRY we didnt get in touch)

...I could go on with names BUT I just got in from work and want some DINNER....

...if your NEW dont be AFRAID to POST or COMMENT would LOVE some Feedback on the Chateau. Thank you

YUP still DREAMING...

did MORE homework and ALL the Chateaus I found in Collections were either Saddle or LS Saddle.

This is a picture I "borrowed" from Miss November

Attachments

• CHATEAUS.JPG.jpg
    CHATEAUS.JPG.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 67