Jimmy Choo My New Choo

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Here's my new Ramona. It sooo big. I'm thinking about sending it back and getting a Ricki instead. I just love the leather!!!! I got a card from Saks from the buy some, get some. The Ricki is less expensive and since I got the gift card the Ramona comes out to be the same price. If I get the Ricki it won't be from Saks.

Anyone have the Ricki and how do you compare it to the Ramona?
234029511.jpg

Congrats on your Jimmy Choo!!!! :heart: I own the Ramona, and I don't find it too big at all. I use it all the time for work. I'm about 5' 4" and usually wear heels. I don't have a pic of me wearing my bag, but here's a couple of other members (SuLi and zeitgeist4) with their khaki Ramonas...plus some celebs (Jessica Alba with navy and Jessica Simpson with black patent).

But of course, if you don't feel comfortable with the size, you should return it. The Riki is a lovely bag too! Either way, enjoy. :yes:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

This is mine (bordeaux patent)!

attachment.php

Attachments

• SuLi with Ramona.jpg
    SuLi with Ramona.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 468
  • zeitgeist4 with Ramona.jpg
    zeitgeist4 with Ramona.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Jessica Alba with Ramona.jpg
    Jessica Alba with Ramona.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 456
  • Jessica Simpson with Ramona.jpg
    Jessica Simpson with Ramona.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 456
  • Ramona.JPG
    Ramona.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 438
Congrats Bagsforme:nuts: Your bag is Gorgeous! I actually own a Riki and a Ramona. I love both and find the Riki is sometimes a little snug for all my junk. Also, I am only 5'1 and I do not feel my Ramona is too big. I think it just depends on what you carry in your bag. I think I mention to someone else, I carry a checkbook style wallet, keys, cell phone and a make up bag (Clinique gift w/ purchase size) in the Riki and I have pull the wallet out to find the phone or move things around to get to what I need. Anyway, I say buy BOTH:idea:
Let me know what you decide, but I say it's a Beauty.
I just got my Mahala today from Saks, but I'll post when I take the photos. That is a BIG bag:lol:

That is really nice bag. Personally, I would not buy it because I am only 5'1. Can you share with us how much you paid for it?

It was $1850. I got a few other things from Saks and got a $300 gift card plus I used an old gift card and got double points. I also used ****** and got a few dollars back with that. I'm thinking I got somewhat of a deal so if I go with the Riki instead it will be $1600 and no gift cards, ****** or points.