Anyone else thinks this bag is cool???

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I was looking through the online catalog, and came across this on Pg.29. It's a Sloan Bag made with Anaconda leather!!! I was so excited when I saw it! :yahoo: I really love the texture on this leather. haha...not that I can afford it.

What do you guys think? You can be honest. :yes:

Attachments

• BV Anaconda Sloan.JPG
    BV Anaconda Sloan.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 290
It's really pretty, but for me a big part of BV's attraction is the intricate craftmanship, which you don't see as much with bags that are made of solid peices like this. Not that I wouldn't carry it proudly!

^ I agree with the intricate design of a BV. I think this design is supposed to be seamless...that means that one piece of Anaconda leather, now that takes a big snake :P and some skills to make(even just to look seamless)!

hehe...I'd wear it proudly too if anyone would get it for me. :tender:

I think it is very cool! I am attracted to the shape. The skin looks like it would curl and peel, though, doesn't it?

It does!!! The only anaconda that I've felt was a Chloe that I had in possession for a week...it was TDF! Each one does look like it would curl up...but it's not going to peel. It's just so unique.

Nymph, OMG! Where did you see it? I probably would never own this bag...but it'd be awesome just to feel it!

I love the Sloane Style. :heart: :heart: :heart:

The woven rings would look great with my BV Woven Hoop Earrings! ;)

However, I wish the shoulder strap was longer and I, personally, don't buy snakeskin, as it is often not a by-product of the meat industry and they sometimes skin them alive. :sad:

Here is what BV replied when I asked about the bag. -

Thank you for your inquiry. The item is in fact made of Anaconda, and is available in very limited quantities.

PERGAMENA ANACONDA SLOANE BAG 175619/VBHE3 USD 4,960

The measurements are the same as the woven version featured in Shop Online: 15 x 4 x 13 IN. It is also available in the Pergamena color in the woven version that retails for $2,250.

-----
Note the VERY limited quantity. hehe...and she made sure she pointed out to me the regular version. $5k...awww......I can't even think about it. :P