Im playing the piano again!!!! :D

socalgrl86

Mommy Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2006
I am just so excited because I have decided to return back to playing the piano!! I have been playing since I was 4 years old (I'm gonna be 21 soon) and I stopped playing when I turned 15 which I now regret. (I stopped playing because my dad was hammering it down my throat from the beginning and it just stopped being fun) but I have now come to realize how much I miss playing and I would love to teach my kids one day...Just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am to be returning to my first love....:yahoo:

Good for you!

Thanks! I just broke the news to my DH (like it's soooooooo important..lol..) and he was very happy for me. He loved when I would play the piano and he always makes me play whenever we see a public piano like at a department store or Sam's Club.. :biggrin:

Now on to saving for my piano....no LV for a while!

That's simply great! I also used to play (not piano, but guitar) but did not touch the instrument for a few years, I feel very sorry about that and want to do it again too!

My mom is a professional pianist and teacher (she trained at Oberlin and Julliard), so my sister and I learned from her. It is a wonderful skill to have, and playing is very enjoyable, and I think it even reduces stress! Congrats and enjoy!

My mom is a professional pianist and teacher (she trained at Oberlin and Julliard), so my sister and I learned from her. It is a wonderful skill to have, and playing is very enjoyable, and I think it even reduces stress! Congrats and enjoy!

Definently helps relieve stress and I agree, it's very enjoyable now that it's more pleasureable instead of stressing to make sure I play everything right in my recitals..