What do we think about YSL Chyc Cabas?

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Hey all,

I keep going back and forth on this bag! I saw it in black and Nordies, and I go back and forth on this bag, the color etc.

Also, for those of you that have it, do you ever shoulder carry it?

I am trying to figure out if it is just too big/slouchy? Seems so pretty to me...

Hey all,

I keep going back and forth on this bag! I saw it in black and Nordies, and I go back and forth on this bag, the color etc.

Also, for those of you that have it, do you ever shoulder carry it?

I am trying to figure out if it is just too big/slouchy? Seems so pretty to me...

I do not have it, but it looks like hand carried would look the best. I saw some photos as a shoulder bag and it does not look right to me.

however, the YSL add has it as a shoulder bag and looks great.

Here you have 30ish photos of celebs wearing it in different ways, and hand held looks really classy

http://coolspotters.com/handbags/yves-saint-laurent-chyc-cabas-tote/photos_videos#medium-1258826

attachment.php

Attachments

• cabas1.jpg
    cabas1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7,694
I did not see all the photos, and is it me, or does almost every one of those pics have the brown bag? A few black, but mostly brown...pretty bag. I hope more colors start trickling in....

What celeb are you referring?? Inquiring minds want to know what made you NOT want it...lol:smile:

This bag is beautiful in the cobalt blue. Do you think this color would be considered trendy or classic years from now?

depending on your wardrobe

I bought emerald Fendi when it was in so many years ago, and again it came back few years ago....in cycles

however, since I have muted, neutral wardrobe, I can carry it every year and it look like a classic pop of colour

I think the shape of this bag will always be a classic, and this amazing cobalt pop of colour will depend on your style...I'd say classic

I love colored bags for just that reason "pop of color" to my wardrobe. I have a couple of fuchsia marc jacobs bags and purple chanel bags but nothing this color blue. The black is so elegant. Maybe I could get a black easy and the blue in chyc cabas :graucho:or the other way around.

I love colored bags for just that reason "pop of color" to my wardrobe. I have a couple of fuchsia marc jacobs bags and purple chanel bags but nothing this color blue. The black is so elegant. Maybe I could get a black easy and the blue in chyc cabas :graucho:or the other way around.

I think easy in black is the most elegant of all, other colours are more casual in easy style, and cabas tote in black is somehow too serious, blue would be a great contrast to its business look, and even if you wore it as a business tote, it would really pop as stylish