looking for bleu nuit 05 paddy satchel

Oh, this is tough one...I got mine last summer on neimanmarcus.com. I saw it appear on their website, what a fluke,:yahoo: and in one second I had it in the cart and paid for. I think that your best bet is ebay. You have to be diligent and watch for it though because someone may have it as a BIN and it will go fast. You could check some of the resale shops on ebay as well, and tell them that you are looking for it. Some of the members of PF also may be parting with theirs if they are going into another brand of handbag. I think there must be a thread for that...
I was looking for the khaki large paddington hobo from '05, for the longest time and finally, finally, (took about 6 months) someone was selling one that had barely made it out of her closet the whole time she had owned it. It was perfect, mint condition, and I did a BIN immediately...it's gorgeous. So, I believe that you will definitely get the blue, but you have to be "on a mission." GOOD LUCK and if I see one, I will let you know ASAP.:jammin:

wow cristina...you're bag is lovely. i'm sooo jealous! :heart: :heart:

but i'll keep looking on ebay. my friend was about to sell hers to me but i think i hyped it up so much that she decided to keep it. :crybaby:

I was looking for the khaki large paddington hobo from '05, for the longest time and finally, finally, (took about 6 months) someone was selling one that had barely made it out of her closet the whole time she had owned it. It was perfect, mint condition, and I did a BIN immediately...it's gorgeous. So, I believe that you will definitely get the blue, but you have to be "on a mission." GOOD LUCK and if I see one, I will let you know ASAP.:jammin:

Just before last Christmas, I bid on one of these and was surprised to get it for less than USD600. Sometimes, miracles do happen!