Lorelai Gilmore carrying Coach Soho Hobo

:crybaby: I can't watch Season 7 until it comes out on DVD - we don't get CW, because we have DirectTv...

That's cool that she is using a Coach bag!! They have always been known for their Marc Jacobs things... DVF, Anthropolgie, Deesh, etc... I don't think I have ever noticed any Coach though!! So that is cool!!:yes:

depthxofxdreams - there was actually just a discussion about this in the MJ area... Lorelei has a black multi pocket in seasons 4-6, also there is a blue Cammie that Rory used in a few episodes (around the Dean affair), and Lorelei uses it one time later on... Then, at Wedding Bell Blues, Lorelei is carrying a Balenciaga mini classique bag in the pewter color as an evening bag, & at the end of Season 6, when they go to look at the house, she has a Balenciaga work (can't tell if it is real or replica though... might be a diff brand).... Just some things to look for when you go back through.

Sigh... I miss my GG fix :hysteric:

I'm still trying to figure out what brand that pink bag is that she was carrying around the same time as the MJ multi-pocket... it looked like a cammie, but had o-rings instead of side buckles... flat pockets more like the MBMJ than than MJ....Anyone know?

Also, the chain link hobo that she uses at the end of Season 6 & beginning of Season 7.. I can't figure out what this is either, I think I saw someone say it might be Gucci... but I dunno...

If anyone finds any screen shots of the Coach bag in action - please post them! :smile:

depthxofxdreams - there was actually just a discussion about this in the MJ area... Lorelei has a black multi pocket in seasons 4-6, also there is a blue Cammie that Rory used in a few episodes (around the Dean affair), and Lorelei uses it one time later on... Then, at Wedding Bell Blues, Lorelei is carrying a Balenciaga mini classique bag in the pewter color as an evening bag, & at the end of Season 6, when they go to look at the house, she has a Balenciaga work (can't tell if it is real or replica though... might be a diff brand).... Just some things to look for when you go back through.

thank you i will definately have to keep an eye out for them now!!!

I saw that and wanted to come post right away but had to go pick my DD from dance, glad I was not the only one to notice, and I am not the only one watching GG.....It was kinda boring last night though.

Can I just, I am so proud of myself right now,haha. :nuts: I have been addicted to reading this forum and playing on the Coach website and last night I was like, I think Lorelei's wearing Coach! Thanks DesignerElla for confirming!
PS I love GG's so much :heart: