Prada & Miu Miu in Dubai

I've never been to HK but I heard it's quite expensive to get designer stuff over there. I've had to call the Chanel over there to do a price check (to compare to AUD & UAE Dirham) and found that it's more expensive. I bought a pair of Miu Miu shoes (have yet to do a reveal) in Dubai and they were cheaper than anywhere else except UK (comparing what I paid to the price on Miu Miu UK E-store).

To summarise my shopping trip in Dubai, I found designer stuff to be cheaper than in Australia. I bought alot of other designer stuff and saved alot of money (and managed to buy more things)! :tup:

I've never been to HK but I heard it's quite expensive to get designer stuff over there. I've had to call the Chanel over there to do a price check (to compare to AUD & UAE Dirham) and found that it's more expensive. I bought a pair of Miu Miu shoes (have yet to do a reveal) in Dubai and they were cheaper than anywhere else except UK (comparing what I paid to the price on Miu Miu UK E-store).

To summarise my shopping trip in Dubai, I found designer stuff to be cheaper than in Australia. I bought alot of other designer stuff and saved alot of money (and managed to buy more things)! :tup:

Ive been told by this local designer bags retailer of pre-loved and new in Malaysia that Dubai does discounts (some heavy, some normal) for designer bags especially in airport. Is that true? I was to purchase a Proenza Schouler PS1 and the price was about 30% cheaper than any retail outlets and e-shopping. However, I didn't. I was hesitant over the authenticity.

Ive been told by this local designer bags retailer of pre-loved and new in Malaysia that Dubai does discounts (some heavy, some normal) for designer bags especially in airport. Is that true? I was to purchase a Proenza Schouler PS1 and the price was about 30% cheaper than any retail outlets and e-shopping. However, I didn't. I was hesitant over the authenticity.

Hi midniteluna, I'm from Malaysia too, but living in Sydney. I am not aware of the discounts for designer bags. When I was at Dubai airport 2 weeks ago, I looked at bags there but not many choice of brands. The airport is small. You mean you're looking at the PS1 which this online reseller is selling? If this person has been in the business for a long time, I don't see why you should doubt the authenticity. May I know the website of this reseller?

hello ladies,

i have one question, i am planning my trip to Dubai and want to do some shopping. And what about prices of luxury brands? Are they higher in Dubai than in Europe?
I am interested in prada, miu miu, cl, lv, burberry,

thank you