Louboutin Liberation Army -- CALISURF's Collection Thread

OMG!! :faint: What incredible, unbelievable and heart pounding additions!! Beautiful one and all!! Congrats.

Thank you! :blush:

wowwwwww love all your new additions!!!! stunning and those daf booties you wear them so well!!

I love them (a lot!) :biggrin:

lovely! love the outfit pics!

Thank you! I'll post a few more :smile:

WOW. Just beautiful. :love:

Thanks love!

Whatahaul!!! Great additions, Cali!

hehe - i love the one word effect!!!

Wow amazing collection!! So many lovely pairs, but oh my, those very mix!! :faint::love::hbeat:

They are pretty crazy. I still can't believe I bought them.

I'm glad you're back, Cali. I see that you've been very busy and have added a slew of beauties to your collection. I love the leopard Daf booties. I actually tried on a pair, but they were not flattering on me as they are on you.

Thanks Batty! So sweet. I love the LDBs - I can't wait to wear them for real!

I NEED THOSE MAGGIES!!!
They're HOT!

Yes, they are so special. thank you!

You have such an amazing collection!!!!

Oh thank you!

Cali, You are back with a Bang!!!
Love your stunning collection..so many gorgeous new additions!!
The Daf Booty are pure hotness!!!!

:love: I had one of those had to have moments when I saw them! So glad it worked out - I will make sure to post an outfit soon!

Congrats on your new business venture. I pray for all the best!

Thank you so much LF!

Love all of the new additions!

:ty: !

This is the hottest shoe imagineable!! You look fabulous in them. Can't wait for a non-blackout modeling shot :lol:

Definitely!!!

Wow, babe. You don't mess around. Everything is TO DIE FOR. I have to say that the bump of your thread gave my heart a true leap. Soooo good to see you and your fabulous new additions. Hope the new business venture is going well. I've missed you!

Oh :love: big big :hugs: I've missed you all too. Will try to keep up :smile:

OMG Calisurf you are so stunning and gorgeous :woohoo: ... love your CL collection ... I had multiple heart attacks :giggles: ... u are a dream for any men with a desire for cl shoes and a stunning woman ... :dothewave: :ps: :urock: :ty: :welcome: !!!

The last three were also shown here in my first reveal...

Lady Peep 150 Black Patent 37.5

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
hi! i was looking at your collection, and noticed you have a few pair of patent lady peeps... anyhoo, i want to buy a pair but want to know did you get yours true to size? i am a 37.5 in american sizes and YSL, but i have tired on a pair of lady peeps in 37.5 at Nordstroms that fit, but it was the display so i'm sure everyone & their mom tried them on lol, and i have gone to an actual boutique and tried on a new just outta the box 38 and they were tight in the toebox, in your opinion which size should i go for? THANKS:smile:

yellowSunflower said:
hi! i was looking at your collection, and noticed you have a few pair of patent lady peeps... anyhoo, i want to buy a pair but want to know did you get yours true to size? i am a 37.5 in american sizes and YSL, but i have tired on a pair of lady peeps in 37.5 at Nordstroms that fit, but it was the display so i'm sure everyone & their mom tried them on lol, and i have gone to an actual boutique and tried on a new just outta the box 38 and they were tight in the toebox, in your opinion which size should i go for? THANKS:smile:

Hi! Thanks for looking! I responded in the sizing thread:

"I am a straight 7.5 in YSL, etc. (insole length=9.5"). All my LPs (patent, eel, etc) are 37.5. (and I used to size up...my patent VPs are 38, but I lost about 2-3 jean sizes and now they are very loose and they stretch a bit)"

If the 37.5 you tried on at Nordstrom fit - that is what they will be like after you wear them. Being that high and not "strapped in" it's important to have them fit right. A bit snug at first is ok. Do the sock trick - cut off the toes of a pair of socks and wear them around house, while watching Tv, etc. (never use any home stretching liquid techniques, take them to a reputable cobbler)

HTH!