Hobo Debuts At Raffaello...

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
So whilst browsing online I stumbled upon the new HOBO Style. I know a lot of people have expressed interest in this style.

I believe it's US$1295 but with the currency conversion they are selling it for US$1364

balbag-177288d941g1269bip.jpg

At first, I wasn't too keen on it either ... but now I've really warmed up to it ... especially on the larger-sized (Part-Time & Work) bags. When I look at the "regular" bags after looking at the GH bags, I find them to look so plain ...

I tried on an identical bag at NM over the weekend. It was lovely :love: Very nice size - not too big, not too small.

I used to not like the GH but it has grown on me. I still don't like it on the bright colors but on the more neutral colors like black, white, marine, cafe, I think it looks great.

I think Rafaello's prices are absurd though ... if you are in the States, there's really no sense buying from them unless you are really desperate for a particular bag that you have not been able to find anywhere ...

Raffaello sells authentic stuff, if that's what you're asking, yaya. A few tPFers have purchased from them.

I really like that Hobo, but would really prefer it with regular hardware. Too bad they only make them with GH...

I think Rafaello's prices are absurd though ... if you are in the States, there's really no sense buying from them unless you are really desperate for a particular bag that you have not been able to find anywhere ...

I totally agree. The currency exchange is just way too high that even if they say something is on "special"/discounted it is still $200 expensive than if you buy it in the US.