Jennifer Aniston

To be honest; coming out with this comment now; after all this time; when it looks like Jen is finally in a legitimate happy relationship he kind of looks petty. It just looks like he is jealous. Whether thats the case or not; who knows; but its poorly timed on his part if not!

Isn't that why she's out there, catching the photographer's attention? Right on cue, a day after the Brad comment controversy. She has a new BF and she looks better than ever.

As I said, right on cue... :biggrin:

Yeah, doesn't Brad have some movie coming out too? Guess Jen's not the only one who's good at being right on cue. ;)

i would love to know exactly what these women do & use...
It's not so much the skin-care lotions and potions as it is the dermalogical procedures. When you start to do it yourself, it becomes very easy to recognize it on others... :biggrin:

Nevertheless, they keep coming up with new stuff and I bet her doctors are using the most state of the art procedures out there and if it works on her, I want to give it a try too. :biggrin:

They look super cute together, but the rolled up jeans? Not so much :giggles:

CU-Jennifer20Aniston20and20Justin20-6.jpg

It's not so much the skin-care lotions and potions as it is the dermalogical procedures. When you start to do it yourself, it becomes very easy to recognize it on others... :biggrin:

Nevertheless, they keep coming up with new stuff and I bet her doctors are using the most state of the art procedures out there and if it works on her, I want to give it a try too. :biggrin:

TELL me, TELL me, what you do? i now sound like my toddler. :biggrin: i'm older and starting to notice the dull skin. :tdown:

^^ I was watching the Primetime Special: Celebrity--Model Secrets and I found it interesting that the models spoke of how agencies give them pills so there skin is free of zits, tiredness etc. So now I am convinced that Jen or JLo (other celebrities too) use some sort of pill for their skin.

It is Hollywood...

Skinny jeans on a guy should be grounds for dismissal. He looks rather small. How tall is he?

^^lol...he does seem a bit tiny...Just observing. Glad she seems happy..

I've never really understood the "sainthood" attitude some of the media have for any of them. B and A don't do anything more special than millions of people do every day for others. I have no more respect for them than the others who do what they can to make the world a better place.

"I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t."

To say this about someone he later claims is "incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly"
is kind of contrary.

I've never really understood the "sainthood" attitude some of the media have for any of them. B and A don't do anything more special than millions of people do every day for others. I have no more respect for them than the others who do what they can to make the world a better place.
In the case of Brad and Angie, I think they do much more than many people. She donates millions to various charities. There are so many rich celebs who might just buy another house with their money, but she actually gives hers away.

Just to keep on topic -- is Jen wearing clothes that are sort of in sync with the new BF? I think that's cute.

"I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t."

To say this about someone he later claims is "incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly"
is kind of contrary.

I think this just proves what Jen had to say about him lacking a "sensitivity chip" in the VF interview a few years back. She has done an admirable job of moving on; seems like Brad needs to give it a go, too...

Definitely. They just get more attention and it looks huge cause they have so much and they're certainly keeping plenty of it.

Just read what Brad said..he makes it sound like Jen and the marriage are responsible for him being a basically just a doper. Since he was an adult when they were married, where's HIS end of the responsibility? Did Jen light the bong for him and make him smoke it? Please.

As for the skinny jeans, I always thought that having more money than you know what to do with gives you the freedom to make bad fashion choices and simply not care. :graucho:

I agree with this because on the one hand, yes Angelina does use her celebrity to do goodwill and does donate money to various charities, etc. and she should be commended for that, however she isn't the only celebrity who does charitable work. She is at a great advantage for being famous and uber wealthy so she is in a position which allows her to do that. The only way I would consider her a saint is if she started living the life of Mother Teressa and let's face it that isn't going to happen. Her and Brad live a very privileged lifestyle no different from any other celebrity.