Men's bags?

Hi there! I own a 07 Cafe Besace Messenger, which is pretty large for me since I'm only 5'4". I LOVE IT! It's huge, could definitely fit a laptop in there, and some papers as well. I femme'd it up a bit by attaching a pod to the front zipper as a charm...

Good luck on your search, and let us know which one you decide on...

IMG_0168_2_1_watermarked.jpg

^Wow, that's really gorgeous!! Hmm, are you able to post more pictures please?? and Help me find a men's bag!!! I don't really want a weekender as I find that it slouches too much for me since I carry quite a bit of stuff..

Hi there! I own a 07 Cafe Besace Messenger, which is pretty large for me since I'm only 5'4". I LOVE IT! It's huge, could definitely fit a laptop in there, and some papers as well. I femme'd it up a bit by attaching a pod to the front zipper as a charm...

monsoon88 your pod looks great on the messenger!!
They look so happy together :balloon:

It looks great! :smile:

Thanks, cat and earth! You all sure know how to make a gal feel good...:heart: The Besace is pretty macho, so the pod, or some kind of charm really femmes it up. :smile:

[vogue], here's a pic of the Men's Day --

MensDayBag_diabro.jpg

Here are the specs:
The Men’s Day​
Item Number:​

$990 USD
(h) 14.5in x (w) 14.5in x 5.11(d) in / Strap Length 36.5-51in​