Suggestions for key/change/card pouch?

sedated_xtc

Jan 7, 2011
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for an everyday keypouch? I'm hoping to get one that would have a key ring, slots for business/point cards, and small change.

Any suggestions would help, thanks!!

The Marc by MJ turnlock pouch is ideal, it has a keyring in if you need it, zip top and fits in a few cards & cash - i love mine, bought it at Bloomingdales in 2008 and still using it now which is very rare for me as i change my accessories with the wind!

I've owned several but my favorite is the Comme des Garcons small wallet. This one doesn't have a key ring but can hold keys if you like. I like the very simple divisions and use it to hold folded bills, coins and cards/ID. It's also very compact, lightweight, and the way it zips provides easy access to the contents.

It comes in smooth and textured/patterned leather, and in lots and lots of colors.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/comme-d...kingCode=3E875040-60CF-E011-8116-001517B1882A

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for an everyday keypouch? I'm hoping to get one that would have a key ring, slots for business/point cards, and small change.

Any suggestions would help, thanks!!

I have something from Rebecca Minkoff that I use as a coin purse but I don't think it has card slots, though you could fit cards and keys in it. You may want to consider Minkoff, I bet they have something more to your liking.

Best of luck.

I was thinking of somethign liek this one cause there's 2 interior slots and a key ring, so i figured I can shove the business cards in one and just bus tokens and small change in the other, but I'm not sure if it'll leak out.

LV Pouch

I was also considering this Chanel pouch which has 1 gusseted pocket and 1 flat zipped pocket with a keyring on the outside.
Chanel Pouch

What do you guys think?

I love my LV 6 ring damier key holder. It doesn't hold change, but you can fit a few cards and some cash in it, plus 6 keys. I don't know how I ever lived without it!!

Does the key holder get really bulky if you actually fill it with 6 keys? I was wondering if you can actually close with it them filled, or do you just leave the keys hanging outside?