Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

missoni home cushions I scored secondhand!
Love Missoni patterns, good score they look like new. Congrats!

I don't know if this counts as home decor, but I just purchased this decanter from Pottery Barn...
Decanter.jpg

Fab decanter, Many congrats! I like your green vase!
I had one and I broke it by mistake, but we don't drink wine and I never replaced it...:roflmfao:

I got this for the lounge:

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../30469&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

I have put all my photos in and its on the wall. I also got 2 of these:

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Sofia-Silver-Effect-Wood-Photo-Frame-8x6_1001365/

I have put one photo in a frame and put onto the staircase wall alongside my collage of Africa photos from a few years ago. I just need one more photo for the other frame but I think I will wait and take some upto date photos. Putting up photos has made me realise how few I have so I have made it my mission to take more!!

We dont seem to have bought much decor yet which is something thats definately needed, I want some kind of painting for the walls but I have no idea what!!

Suggestions from the UK would be much appreciated!!!!

Oh you should check out the White Company, even if you don't buy anything, they have nice deco ideas that I like. Cheaper than buying deco magazines, I'm so cheap!!! lol

I love the multi frame it is gorgeous!
I have very few photos in my home, I just printed the first of me in London from our last visit! :shame: I have a few of my dog and many of DH when he was a baby.:P

I like your pink room - and the crochet bow sheet/overlay in the last picture is exquisite.

Thank you! I love this sheet!
I got a candle chandelier for the dining room from Ikea. There was no ceiling fixture, I tried to put one and the wire doesn't have any electricity, so I just hang this thing with candles for deco as we have floor lamps that work beautifully.

fa501c7c.jpg

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70018049

Lovely canvas!

Grr I got some new photo frames today and it took so long trying to get them in the frame...they kept slipping out of place, had to blue tac them in the end...going to make the bf do the next lot because I wanted to throw it out of the window!!!!

I also got this for the lounge:

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../40221&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

Plus salt and peppers mills...

What a haul! Love the patterns!

here's my target missoni haul :smile: i went way over budget but i'm super happy with the pieces that i was able to get.

IMG_0044.jpg

thanks addict! i'm probably not keeping the duvet set but super happy with everything else. we're in the middle of trying to sell our condo so i'm just going to store everything away until we move.

You might want to put the duvet set on eBay rather than return it. It's all over the news how quickly this collection has sold out - it seems like people are already making a tidy profit by selling the Missoni stuff on eBay.

You might want to put the duvet set on eBay rather than return it. It's all over the news how quickly this collection has sold out - it seems like people are already making a tidy profit by selling the Missoni stuff on eBay.

i can't..i just can't! i complained so much and was so annoyed at the people there that were hoarding all the good stuff..to only sell on ebay. it's just wrong. so many people missed out because of these jerks...i just can't be one of them..i really hope people aren't paying those inflated prices so that these sellers end up losing money or having to return it.

there was this guy there just hoarding all this stuff and he was on the phone with someone else going over what they could sell everything for...i wanted to ram him with my cart.

then the SA had the nerve to ask me if i was buying everything in my cart..i was watching my client's cart..he bought like 1300 worth of stuff for his house..i'm just going to sell the duvet set to him.

i can't..i just can't! i complained so much and was so annoyed at the people there that were hoarding all the good stuff..to only sell on ebay. it's just wrong. so many people missed out because of these jerks...i just can't be one of them..i really hope people aren't paying those inflated prices so that these sellers end up losing money or having to return it.

there was this guy there just hoarding all this stuff and he was on the phone with someone else going over what they could sell everything for...i wanted to ram him with my cart.

then the SA had the nerve to ask me if i was buying everything in my cart..i was watching my client's cart..he bought like 1300 worth of stuff for his house..i'm just going to sell the duvet set to him.

That's horrible! I didn't realize things were going down in such a bad way. I just thought it sold out because everyone was excited - I guess I had my naive moment for the year! It's nice of you to sell it to your client. :smile:

:lol: greedy people make me angry too!