oil of olay

i used to use it when i was much younger - for me it didn't do much for my skin (their skincare line) so i stopped using that, but i do use their olay face wipes religiously every night after taking my makeup off and every morning

i used their eye cream and moisturizer ... and i like them ... cos i have oily skin .. most face creams make my face even more oily ... but their cream doesnt and keeps me matte through out the day which i love

I actually love the Olay Sensitive Complete SPF15 and 30 moisturizers in the Summer. The Regenerist Eye Gel isn't half-bad either for a starter eye cream, but I don't find it meets my needs now in my mid-20s versus my early twenties.

i used to use it when i was much younger - for me it didn't do much for my skin (their skincare line) so i stopped using that, but i do use their olay face wipes religiously every night after taking my makeup off and every morning

I loved the facial wipes and have been using it for years and then Olay discontinued them..... ugh.

It's okay---my mother swears by their cold cream & moisturizer. I tried them both but they made me break out like crazy (especially the cold cream) so I had to stop. I loved how soft my skin felt immediately after using the cold cream though so it's just a shame it makes me break out in an acne-fest. I don't think their products are good for those who have oily skin (like me).

I use their anti aging cleanser in the shower and it works well to minimize discolorations and provide a brighter complexion. I also used a simple moisturizer in a lotion form they had and I saw a difference in how plump my face looked but I haven't seen it around lately, they have so many formulations it's hard to tell which one it is, or if it's been discontinued. I wish so many of these manufacturers would just keep the old classics as they are, labeling and all.